Pictures of Sabine - Page 274 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 13th, 2013, 01:13 PM   #4096
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

He also participated in Detlef Soost's 10 Weeks Body Change Program and allegedly trained with Felix Sturm, from what he says in the video.
Advertisement

Old Dec 13th, 2013, 01:14 PM   #4097
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamb4Life View Post
Stupid paps are following them everywhere...don't they have better things to do

But I guess she found herself a new hitting partner
The pics

are from an article published today on BILD.de and in the Cologne edition of BILD.

It says that they jogged in a posh neighborhood of Cologne, then drove to an indoor tennis center where she practiced with her coach (no mention if it was her dad) and he played, according to the article, with his father.

Given that they presumably cooperated with BILD in the past weeks, it's hard to believe they had objections against the story.

Last edited by CillyUltra : Dec 13th, 2013 at 01:40 PM.
CillyUltra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2013, 03:52 PM   #4098
country flag Lamb4Life

Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post

Given that they presumably cooperated with BILD in the past weeks, it's hard to believe they had objections against the story.
I know that this is the other side of the medal for dating a celeb, but whether this is consensual or not, these pics do seem stalker-ish to me...

Anyways...can't wait for off-season to be over... Less of this tabloid stuff (hopefully) and more action on the tennis courts.
Lamb4Life is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #4099
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know that this is the other side of the medal for dating a celeb, but whether this is consensual or not, these pics do seem stalker-ish to me...

Anyways...can't wait for off-season to be over... Less of this tabloid stuff (hopefully) and more action on the tennis courts.
Let's just wait if Pocher will be going to Australia with Bine. If not, she'll have a big rest from this stalking media show.

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2013, 12:24 PM   #4100
country flag CillyUltra

-HQ-

Last edited by CillyUltra : Dec 14th, 2013 at 02:52 PM.
Old Dec 14th, 2013, 12:24 PM   #4101
country flag CillyUltra

Last edited by CillyUltra : Dec 14th, 2013 at 02:41 PM.
Old Dec 15th, 2013, 03:48 PM   #4102
country flag CillyUltra

Old Dec 15th, 2013, 05:44 PM   #4103
country flag CillyUltra

German Athlete of the Year Gala

Old Dec 15th, 2013, 10:38 PM   #4104
country flag CillyUltra

Old Dec 15th, 2013, 11:09 PM   #4105
country flag CillyUltra

-HQ-

Old Dec 15th, 2013, 11:43 PM   #4106
country flag Lamb4Life

Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold

Here are some screen shots from the Sporler des Jahres award show

PS: I finally found out how to reduce the lines seen on computer screens of .ts files from TV recordings…making my life a lot easier to make these screen shots, but unfortunately the quality of the images are also reduced...
Old Dec 15th, 2013, 11:47 PM   #4107
country flag Lamb4Life

Old Dec 16th, 2013, 07:58 AM   #4108
country flag CillyUltra

Quote:
PS: I finally found out how to reduce the lines seen on computer screens of .ts files from TV recordings…making my life a lot easier to make these screen shots, but unfortunately the quality of the images are also reduced...
Looking still fine.
Old Dec 16th, 2013, 08:01 AM   #4109
country flag CillyUltra

Old Dec 16th, 2013, 10:03 AM   #4110
country flag Lamb4Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post

She deleted this tweet