Pictures of Sabine - Page 271 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 06:56 AM   #4051
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Blonde Bombshell
Advertisement

Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 12:38 PM   #4052
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 12:54 PM   #4053
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Article on Bild.de..."Two women surprised at Jauch's show ...Sylvie broke out in tears after the show and Sabine Lisicki didn't waste a word on Pocher"

Last edited by Schnffy : Dec 2nd, 2013 at 01:01 PM.
Schnffy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 01:33 PM   #4054
country flag Lamb4Life

Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnffy View Post
Article on Bild.de..."Two women surprised at Jauch's show ...Sylvie broke out in tears after the show and Sabine Lisicki didn't waste a word on Pocher"

Sylvie is such a disgrace She's getting too much media attention..probably more in Germany than in the Netherlands..hope it stays this way..

And I wouldn't be sursprised that in the pre-show talk between Sabine and the host she said no questions regarding the alleged BF
Lamb4Life is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2013, 01:21 PM   #4055
country flag Schnffy

Sabine Lisicki ‏@sabinelisicki 15m
Had a really good training and a good run #exhausted #preseason #imgonnasleepwelltonight

Old Dec 6th, 2013, 09:39 AM   #4056
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Old Dec 6th, 2013, 10:04 AM   #4057
country flag CillyUltra

Another photo with Thomas Sabo jewellery

Old Dec 6th, 2013, 11:03 AM   #4058
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future

BlingBlingBine

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2013, 07:32 PM   #4059
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

2013! Menschen, Bilder, Emotionen Event in Cologne

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2013, 09:19 PM   #4060
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Aww she looks lovely

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #4061
country flag CillyUltra

First appearance with O. P. at the Ein Herz für Kinder ("A Heart for Children") gala

Old Dec 7th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #4062
country flag CillyUltra

BILD reporters are tweeting like crazy about their scoop.

Video footage, O. P. is blabbing

http://www.tout.com/m/tt76rt?ref=two4frml

https://vine.co/v/hQWV7Mr0ZpA
Old Dec 7th, 2013, 06:45 PM   #4063
country flag CillyUltra

Old Dec 7th, 2013, 07:07 PM   #4064
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Well - she looks happy with him, so who are we to judge?

To think she was always very secretive before - I guess she's growing up & is more comfortable now.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #4065
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I think I need to agree here. It's her life and her decisions and she seems to be happy so I'm happy too

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote