Pictures of Sabine - Page 264 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 19th, 2013, 10:20 PM   #3946
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
Oh wow, I just realized this was one of my yt videos. Everyone seems to like it so far. Sabine is just too adorable at times.
Advertisement

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 04:08 AM   #3947
country flag BoomBoomLisicki

BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetennis View Post
Oh wow, I just realized this was one of my yt videos. Everyone seems to like it so far. Sabine is just too adorable at times.
I don't think that video will ever fail to put a smile on my face

Wimbledon Ladies Finalist 2013

EugenieBouchard.AnaIvanovic.LauraRobson.KristinaMladenovic.BelindaBencic

NeverStopSmiling
BoomBoomLisicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 05:02 PM   #3948
country flag Bine_Sabine

Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about

This pic just shows how naturally beautiful she is. Stunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sghskhgkj View Post
I love this picture.

Brilliant work from Jimmie.
Bine_Sabine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 10:42 PM   #3949
country flag WimbleBine

WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of

i love the clock....gold for Bine

Annika Beck - Nastasja Burnett - Sorana Cirstea - Julia Görges - Ana Ivanovic - Madison Keys
Mandy Minella - Monica Puig - Caroline Wozniacki - Carina Witthöft
WimbleBine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 07:32 PM   #3950
country flag wagner1912

wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light

wagner1912 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 09:24 PM   #3951
country flag Bine_Sabine

Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about

Found a Gif from the Wimbledon final that I hadn't seen before. Hit me right in the feels

Bine_Sabine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 11:28 PM   #3952

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

^ Sabine Lisicki....my favorite headache
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 01:07 PM   #3953
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bine_Sabine View Post
Found a Gif from the Wimbledon final that I hadn't seen before. Hit me right in the feels

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Bouchard(OD), Keys(F)
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 01:55 PM   #3954
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

In my mind, she's the true Wimbledon champion

(Bartoli got caught cheating, and thats why she's 'retired')
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 02:13 PM   #3955

It's still painful to look back on Wimbledon for me. I see a gif like that and think "it was your title Sabine, it was your title.. " The headaches continue..
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 02:29 PM   #3956
country flag BoomBoomLisicki

BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetennis View Post
It's still painful to look back on Wimbledon for me. I see a gif like that and think "it was your title Sabine, it was your title.. " The headaches continue..
The final itself is tough to think about I remember waking up being more excited than I've ever been for a tennis match,thinking it was going to be relatively stress free when she broke in the first game and then that happened I'm still confident she'll get a second chance though

Wimbledon Ladies Finalist 2013

EugenieBouchard.AnaIvanovic.LauraRobson.KristinaMladenovic.BelindaBencic

NeverStopSmiling
BoomBoomLisicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 06:56 PM   #3957
country flag sghskhgkj

sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice

Like Sabine, I just can't watch any of that final again at all.
sghskhgkj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 07:42 PM   #3958

Quote:
Originally Posted by sghskhgkj View Post
Like Sabine, I just can't watch any of that final again at all.
Have you re-watched any of her other 2013 Wimbledon matches? I haven't.
Even with the fantastic wins over Serena & Aga, all I can think about is how the tournament ended. Then I'm depressed again. haha
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 08:08 PM   #3959
country flag sghskhgkj

sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice

I think I've watched the last four games of the Serena match a few too many times.

sghskhgkj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 09:30 PM   #3960
country flag Saboom

Saboom is just really nice Saboom is just really nice Saboom is just really nice Saboom is just really nice Saboom is just really nice Saboom is just really nice Saboom is just really nice Saboom is just really nice Saboom is just really nice Saboom is just really nice Saboom is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bine_Sabine View Post

Oh my God , I swear I've NEVER been so upset during and after watching a tennis match, as I was during this years Wimbledon final. It was like a worst nightmare. Gifs and pictures like this bring the memories flooding back.
Saboom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote