Pictures of Sabine - Page 254 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 28th, 2013, 06:27 PM   #3796
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Oh no! Bine is mistreating animals

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 28th, 2013, 06:35 PM   #3797
country flag Number19

Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sghskhgkj View Post
Sabine taking drastic measures to fend off any more squirrels.
I'm sure a squirrel could take that dog.
Number19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 06:56 PM   #3798
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Old Aug 28th, 2013, 07:20 PM   #3799
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

Here's a few more from the Consulate General of the Republic of Poland. (New York, 24th of August)

Old Aug 29th, 2013, 01:07 PM   #3800
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Kedzie Teller ‏@Kedz
Hoping @sabinelisicki kills it in her match today like I watched on Monday. It's your @usopen Sabine!

Old Aug 29th, 2013, 02:31 PM   #3801
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

15 pics of Sabine's R1 Match by Hasenkopf
http://hasenkopf.photoshelter.com/ga...0005UnMaQLx1fA
fhcpig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 02:34 PM   #3802
country flag sabsterlisick

sabsterlisick is just really nice sabsterlisick is just really nice sabsterlisick is just really nice sabsterlisick is just really nice sabsterlisick is just really nice sabsterlisick is just really nice sabsterlisick is just really nice sabsterlisick is just really nice sabsterlisick is just really nice sabsterlisick is just really nice sabsterlisick is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
Kedzie Teller ‏@Kedz
Hoping @sabinelisicki kills it in her match today like I watched on Monday. It's your @usopen Sabine!

Are they hauling her away from signing more autographs in that picture?
sabsterlisick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 06:11 PM   #3803
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

fhcpig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 07:00 PM   #3804
country flag thommus

thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light

Sabbel in media hype ...she should try to reduce it! Brits love her

@Annabel_Croft
Gorgeous Sabine Lisicki just came to our studio &enlightened us on her hobby - watch it on @SkySportsTennis pic.twitter.com/jMqOdOmbo7

Last edited by thommus : Aug 29th, 2013 at 07:06 PM.
thommus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 07:14 PM   #3805
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Old Aug 29th, 2013, 08:30 PM   #3806
country flag Bine_Sabine

Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about

I guess she's given up on doing the Wimbledon hair now. I miss it
Bine_Sabine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 08:39 PM   #3807
country flag thommus

thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bine_Sabine View Post
I guess she's given up on doing the Wimbledon hair now. I miss it
Prefer her like that! She's grown up and the "Rapunzel" style is absolute gorgeous
thommus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 08:47 PM   #3808
country flag Tarabuses

Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice
Rapunzel? Didn't she live in a tower?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Tarabuses is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 09:27 PM   #3809
country flag Bine_Sabine

Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by thommus View Post
Prefer her like that! She's grown up and the "Rapunzel" style is absolute gorgeous
I agree. I meant on court though.
Bine_Sabine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 09:31 PM   #3810
country flag BoomBoomLisicki

BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all

Loved her in the sky studio today not sure about the trainers though

Wimbledon Ladies Finalist 2013

EugenieBouchard.AnaIvanovic.LauraRobson.KristinaMladenovic.BelindaBencic

NeverStopSmiling
BoomBoomLisicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote