Sabine's Picture and Video thread - Page 239 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 14th, 2013, 09:25 AM   #3571
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
Thanks, yeah I remember now

Still hadn't seen that footage of 'hoodie Bine' before but I'd seen the photo. Something to do with Nike I'm assuming. Didn't realise a woman could still so good look with her hair hidden
Then again, Sabine isn't your average woman

Supporter of the 2 best smiles on tour
nazzac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 14th, 2013, 02:03 PM   #3572
country flag Tarabuses

Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice

Quote:
Thanks, yeah I remember now

Still hadn't seen that footage of 'hoodie Bine' before but I'd seen the photo. Something to do with Nike I'm assuming. Didn't realise a woman could still so good look with her hair hidden
Isn't that because it emphasises her best feature - her bright eyes?
Tarabuses is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 05:49 PM   #3573
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 06:08 PM   #3574
country flag Xa'

Xa' is just really nice Xa' is just really nice Xa' is just really nice Xa' is just really nice Xa' is just really nice Xa' is just really nice Xa' is just really nice Xa' is just really nice Xa' is just really nice Xa' is just really nice Xa' is just really nice

Waw
Xa' is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 06:58 PM   #3575
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

She's quite a fan of red!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 07:48 PM   #3576
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

& she suits it

Old Jul 14th, 2013, 08:00 PM   #3577
country flag nazzac

Quote:
Every week i have one of my favourite players as my desktop background. This week it's been Del Po & next week it's Sabine's turn.

Seeing that when i turn my CPU on will bring a smile to my face

Old Jul 14th, 2013, 08:54 PM   #3578
country flag Beaumont

Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
Every week i have one of my favourite players as my desktop background
Good job your favourite player isn't John Isner
Beaumont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 09:24 PM   #3579
country flag nazzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaumont View Post
Good job your favourite player isn't John Isner

Wouldnt dare support that servebot.

Keis turn after Bine

Old Jul 15th, 2013, 01:32 AM   #3580
country flag wagner1912

wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light

I made a video of Sabine in wimbledon, could post it here. Do you want to see it?
I'm not professional, but as in the photo I posted a few days ago I spent quite some time and think it would be logical that fans can see this video of Sabine
wagner1912 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2013, 03:53 AM   #3581
country flag wagner1912

wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light

Well, I also leave the video for you to see it, I'm not the best doing this but I made much effort to make it in the best way.
I hope you like it!

wagner1912 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 11:35 AM   #3582
country flag sghskhgkj

sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice

MatthiasKilling Matthias Killing
Super sympathisch, sehr entspannt und einfach ne coole Frau. Toller Besuch im FFS @sat1 @sabinelisicki pic.twitter.com/FHoW2L9tnU

Last edited by sghskhgkj : Dec 11th, 2013 at 09:14 PM.
sghskhgkj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #3583
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sghskhgkj View Post

Just a cool lady.
Bine

The same guy who presented the Fed Cup coverage on Sat.1 Gold wrote: "Super likeable, very relaxed und simply a cool woman. Great visit at Sat.1 BTV"

Last edited by Schnffy : Jul 16th, 2013 at 02:28 PM.
Schnffy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #3584
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

great appearance from bine but that clown on the right was pain in the arse
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 08:07 PM   #3585
country flag sabsterlisick

sabsterlisick is just really nice sabsterlisick is just really nice sabsterlisick is just really nice sabsterlisick is just really nice sabsterlisick is just really nice sabsterlisick is just really nice sabsterlisick is just really nice sabsterlisick is just really nice sabsterlisick is just really nice sabsterlisick is just really nice sabsterlisick is just really nice

IMO, this is still the best ending of a match between Sabine and Marion Bartoli at Wimbledon!:

sabsterlisick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote