Pictures of Sabine - Page 233 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 6th, 2013, 08:45 PM   #3481
country flag sghskhgkj

sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Post-final presser, 2hrs afterwards.

She is remarkably buoyant, looking at the positives already and frank about where it went wrong. Positive signs for the rest of the season.
sghskhgkj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 6th, 2013, 09:03 PM   #3482
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

She's wearing that t-shirt again! :heart: I thought it might need a wash by now, but Sabine is so fragrant, so probably not!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #3483
country flag BoomBoomLisicki

BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all

Good to see Sabine looking so positive and not beating herself up after that my 'Just Do It On The Grass' T-Shirt still hasn't arrived though :/
BoomBoomLisicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #3484
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomBoomLisicki View Post
Good to see Sabine looking so positive and not beating herself up after that my 'Just Do It On The Grass' T-Shirt still hasn't arrived though :/
nice to see her smile and taking defeat as possitive experience for the future

where did you order that t shit, i was looking at nike officila store on web, i didn't find can you send me link

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 09:56 PM   #3485

BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
nice to see her smile and taking defeat as possitive experience for the future

where did you order that t shit, i was looking at nike officila store on web, i didn't find can you send me link

I got it from some other site but this is the best place to get it

http://m.sportsdirect.com/mt/www.spo...n_jtt_redirect

Wish I had realised sports direct had it earlier and I would've went into town and got it from the shop.

Wimbledon Ladies Finalist 2013

EugenieBouchard.AnaIvanovic.LauraRobson.KristinaMladenovic.BelindaBencic

NeverStopSmiling
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 11:25 PM   #3486
country flag malthof200

malthof200 is a glorious beacon of light malthof200 is a glorious beacon of light malthof200 is a glorious beacon of light malthof200 is a glorious beacon of light malthof200 is a glorious beacon of light malthof200 is a glorious beacon of light malthof200 is a glorious beacon of light malthof200 is a glorious beacon of light malthof200 is a glorious beacon of light malthof200 is a glorious beacon of light malthof200 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I got it from some other site but this is the best place to get it

http://m.sportsdirect.com/mt/www.spo...n_jtt_redirect

Wish I had realised sports direct had it earlier and I would've went into town and got it from the shop.

for the record............. available for 14.99 at any local sports authority in usa !!!! got one today!

Bless your heart Sabine, you made many fans this week my self included!

malthof200 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 11:45 PM   #3487

I'll bet Nike are happy with the amount of sales she's earned that T-shirt

NeverStopSmiling
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 12:06 AM   #3488

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

i will try to find that t shit in croatia, but if i don't i'll ask boyfriend to buy me and order for birthday which i'm having soon

lovely t-shirt

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 12:12 AM   #3489

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
i will try to find that t shit in croatia, but if i don't i'll ask boyfriend to buy me and order for birthday which i'm having soon

lovely t-shirt
I didn't even notice you were Croatian Speaking of Croatia,Blanka Vlasic is one of my other favorite sports people I think she's incredible and I always want to know is she as massive in Croatia as they say she is?

Anyway,It is an amazing T-Shirt I can't wait for mine to arrive,I'll always have something to remember this fortnight by

NeverStopSmiling
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 10:16 AM   #3490
country flag aussiesharapova

aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Lisicki vs Williams 2013 Wimbledon Highlights «HD»
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11...ights-hd_sport

Sabine-Aga coming up
Q. Thai girl.
JJ: Tiger?
Q. Tanasugarn.
« ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛs !! - тwιттᴇʀ »
aussiesharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 10:53 AM   #3491

Quote:
I didn't even notice you were Croatian Speaking of Croatia,Blanka Vlasic is one of my other favorite sports people I think she's incredible and I always want to know is she as massive in Croatia as they say she is?

Anyway,It is an amazing T-Shirt I can't wait for mine to arrive,I'll always have something to remember this fortnight by
no worries

yeah she is huge in croatia, she is well, best female athlete in croatia since janica kostelic retired then everything was on her, and now she was long injured and we are happy that she is doing well, we were all sad couz she didn't go to olympics last year, but thats sport.

yaeah it's lovely t shirt, i'll go to the nike stores and try to find it, if not i'll orded..

Old Jul 7th, 2013, 10:56 AM   #3492
country flag flyingmachine

flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiesharapova View Post
Lisicki vs Williams 2013 Wimbledon Highlights «HD»
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11...ights-hd_sport

Sabine-Aga coming up
Thanks

Smells like Kvitova spirit

Allez Forever!

Amelie Mauresmo: Wimbledon Champion 2006
flyingmachine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #3493
country flag lielabet7

lielabet7 is a name known to all lielabet7 is a name known to all lielabet7 is a name known to all lielabet7 is a name known to all lielabet7 is a name known to all lielabet7 is a name known to all lielabet7 is a name known to all lielabet7 is a name known to all lielabet7 is a name known to all lielabet7 is a name known to all lielabet7 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sghskhgkj View Post
Post-final presser, 2hrs afterwards.

She is remarkably buoyant, looking at the positives already and frank about where it went wrong. Positive signs for the rest of the season.
Thank you so much for posting this!

Its awesome to see Bine looking happier and more positive! Glad to see that SHE knows that she had a good tournament and just had a bad day BUT will walk away more positive and learn from this experience. Really hope she has a good hard court season to make her more confident all-round!!
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 02:40 PM   #3494
country flag sghskhgkj

sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice

Quote:
BMOnline Berliner Morgenpost
Welcome back to Berlin, @sabinelisicki pic.twitter.com/o7WoZbOSZu

Quote:
PankhurstJRJ Jack™
The beautiful @sabinelisicki proudly arrives at Berlin Tegel Airport pic.twitter.com/wvbLmJRtPj

Last edited by sghskhgkj : Jul 7th, 2013 at 02:58 PM.
sghskhgkj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 03:28 PM   #3495
country flag lielabet7

lielabet7 is a name known to all lielabet7 is a name known to all lielabet7 is a name known to all lielabet7 is a name known to all lielabet7 is a name known to all lielabet7 is a name known to all lielabet7 is a name known to all lielabet7 is a name known to all lielabet7 is a name known to all lielabet7 is a name known to all lielabet7 is a name known to all

Where does Sabine live??? I thought she lived and trained in Florida...