Pictures of Sabine - Page 232 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 5th, 2013, 10:04 PM   #3466
country flag BoomBoomLisicki

BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Wow she looks beautiful as always and as calm and happy as ever Auf Gehts Sabine
BoomBoomLisicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 5th, 2013, 10:53 PM   #3467
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 5th, 2013, 10:55 PM   #3468
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 5th, 2013, 11:34 PM   #3469
country flag maartenround

maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light

Sabine looking more and more like a professional champion every time I see her - especially with that interview and those pigtails

Laura Robson
Angelique Kerber
Jelena Jankovic
maartenround is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 11:40 PM   #3470

BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by maartenround View Post
Sabine looking more and more like a professional champion every time I see her - especially with that interview and those pigtails
It was the part when she said it would sink in on Saturday evening as in when she should be champion,the words of a confident lady.
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 06:25 AM   #3471
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

I hope it's confidence that will sweep her with the crowd behind her to a GS Title. You don't need to be popular in the locker room...JUST A WINNER!

As long as they haven't dismissed Bartoli out of hand - don't just turn up & assume she will lie down because she most certainly will not.

Treat exactly the same as the other matches, sweat bullets for every point, & I'm confident through hard work she will pull through.

Most of Britain have fallen for her so Sabine should have the support of the CC & hill crowd.

Finally - AUF GEHTS PRETTY LADY, und VIEL GLUCK!!!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 06:36 AM   #3472
country flag Beaumont

Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all

Perhaps the German posters here are best placed to answer this question

What's the deal with Rittner?
I know she is in charge of Germany's Fed Cup team, but she seems to invest more time into Sabine than anyone else. If she was just watching Sabine's matches then fine, but she appears at all the training sessions too

Does she favour Lisicki over the other Germans?
And is she actually part of her coaching team?
Beaumont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 08:36 AM   #3473
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely gorgeous and charming in the latest press conference. The WTA's new sweetheart for many, always was for us

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 10:08 AM   #3474
country flag CillyUltra

Practice on Friday

Old Jul 6th, 2013, 10:08 AM   #3475
country flag CillyUltra

Old Jul 6th, 2013, 10:08 AM   #3476
country flag CillyUltra

Old Jul 6th, 2013, 06:49 PM   #3477
country flag TheShowMustGoOn
Erm...

TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice

Proud.

'08 - '12 - '04 - '06

TheShowMustGoOn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 06:53 PM   #3478

So proud of her that photo puts a tear in the eye for so many good and bad reasons. So happy that she got there and how she did It but so heartbroken at how it ended
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 06:58 PM   #3479
country flag TheShowMustGoOn
Erm...

TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice

Yeah it's very tough, but it'll just make her stronger, she was amazing even in defeat she has so much respect and class.

'08 - '12 - '04 - '06

TheShowMustGoOn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #3480
country flag Carsten
Andy!

Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaumont View Post
Perhaps the German posters here are best placed to answer this question

What's the deal with Rittner?
I know she is in charge of Germany's Fed Cup team, but she seems to invest more time into Sabine than anyone else. If she was just watching Sabine's matches then fine, but she appears at all the training sessions too

Does she favour Lisicki over the other Germans?
And is she actually part of her coaching team?
No Rittner just invests the most time in the ones who are winning the most at each tournament
Carsten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote