Pictures of Sabine - Page 231 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 1st, 2013, 11:24 PM   #3451
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sghskhgkj View Post
Apparently she got a bit weird towards the end of the presser, Bad Ass Bine made an appearance.
Sabine was absolutely badass in the interview w sky today

Anyone who's seen it knows what I mean. I love her badass face and snippy answers on silly questions, esp. on a channel that ignored her actually as long as "other" germans were still in the t.
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 1st, 2013, 11:59 PM   #3452
country flag qull556

qull556 is an unknown quantity at this point

Its hilarious that people that win the French open keep ending up in Sabine's quarter of the draw, and she keeps beating them.

qull556 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 11:11 AM   #3453
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

ESPN

Cheers on Henman Hill

Last edited by CillyUltra : Jul 2nd, 2013 at 11:30 AM.
CillyUltra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 11:12 AM   #3454
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

3rd Set Highlights

Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 12:05 PM   #3455
deliverance.

deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
3rd Set Highlights

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 02:00 AM   #3456
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

Here, when you will click on: "Sportowe Podsumowanie Dnia 2.07", you will get a short interview with Sabine in polish language At 3:35 min.
That's from polish tv "Polsat"

http://www.polsatsport.pl/tenis/index.html

EDIT: Direct link to the video: http://www.polsatsport.pl/video.html...&showFilm=true

Sabine says in (a little bad) polish, that she enjoys to play Aga. She respects her very much, because Aga was here (at Wimby) in the finale last year. Also Sabine knows Aga very good and she remembers when she was playing Polish Clubs Championships (Polish Tennis league ?? ) against Aga when they were 10 years old. It's fantastic for her, that they are so high (Wimbledon HF) 14 years later

Ps: I watched Aga matches, She plays from match to match clearly better. Think it will be very hard to defeat her. Also Aga knows it's her chance to win Wimbledon...

Last edited by silesia : Jul 3rd, 2013 at 04:14 AM.
silesia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 08:06 AM   #3457
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by silesia View Post
Sabine says in (a little bad) polish, that she enjoys to play Aga. She respects her very much, because Aga was here (at Wimby) in the finale last year. Also Sabine knows Aga very good and she remembers when she was playing Polish Clubs Championships (Polish Tennis league ?? ) against Aga when they were 10 years old. It's fantastic for her, that they are so high (Wimbledon HF) 14 years later
Thanks so much!Her polish sounds a bit rusty even for not polish speaking person but fluent, love it !
Have heard her speaking a mix of polish and german lately w another in germany living polish rooted tennis player (no professional) that was so funny when they started their conversation in polish and at some point switched to german .... I admire people with bi or tri lingual background!

Can please a polish speaking person say what Radwanska said (before the sabine part) about Sabine and the upcoming semifinal?! Thx.
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 04:48 PM   #3458
country flag BoomBoomLisicki

BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8V__5wyHtY

BBC's outro on the night she beat Serena,Bine picked the song. That look on Sabine's face walking on the court at 0:39,a picture of confidence
BoomBoomLisicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 10:13 PM   #3459
country flag CillyUltra

Sabine Lisicki ‏@sabinelisicki
It was so great to meet golf legend @jacknicklaus yesterday!! He's such a nice person :-)

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 10:16 PM   #3460
country flag BoomBoomLisicki

BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all

Just ordered that T-Shirt^
BoomBoomLisicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 10:17 PM   #3461
country flag CillyUltra

Old Jul 4th, 2013, 03:36 AM   #3462
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sghskhgkj View Post
Apparently she got a bit weird towards the end of the presser, Bad Ass Bine made an appearance.
Yeah I like what @si_baseline said " she ran out of smile gases"
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 09:12 PM   #3463
country flag sghskhgkj

sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice

Pre-final (!) presser. Most important thing is that SHE'S SPORTING BUNCHES.

Nearly as awesome as the pigtails.
sghskhgkj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #3464
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

She looks stunning

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki, Bencic(3ROD), Ivanovic, Svitolina, Kuznetsova
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 09:27 PM   #3465
country flag maturedgirl

Woow!! How cute is this new look

She looks and sounds almost too good and relaxed to be real.

Hope, as a long time never givin her up and always knowing this glorious day a GS final, will come earlier or later to her, the fairy gets her happy ending tomorrow

fingers and everything crossed