Sabine's Picture and Video thread - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 10th, 2011, 10:20 AM   #316
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post

Sabine in Midland, Press Conference

on the front page of Midland's local paper (08.02.)

Last edited by CillyUltra : Feb 10th, 2011 at 10:28 AM.
CillyUltra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 10th, 2011, 03:16 PM   #317
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Sabine is playing great at the moment! Won nice point on forecourt with nice atack forehand! I'm sure she is leading the match
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 09:49 AM   #318
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

More from Sabine's press conference

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!

Last edited by cosmoose : Feb 11th, 2011 at 10:02 AM.
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 09:58 AM   #319
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine practicing with Pivovarova before 1R match.

Old Feb 11th, 2011, 03:22 PM   #320
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

from which site are the pics? thank you
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 03:29 PM   #321
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuhvuh View Post
from which site are the pics? thank you
From here
http://rickthomas.smugmug.com/Sports...81789725_sgLzS
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 08:42 PM   #322
country flag Omega1

Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all

Pretty Sabine
Omega1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 08:56 PM   #323
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

she´s lovely
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 10:23 PM   #324
country flag cosmoose

Sabine in action

Old Feb 11th, 2011, 10:26 PM   #325
country flag cosmoose

Game, Set, Match Ms. Lisicki

Old Feb 11th, 2011, 10:41 PM   #326
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

beautiful pics so gorgeous.
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2011, 12:19 PM   #327
country flag austennisfan

austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all

Good to see her looking good. It sucks though to see two of my favourite players, Sabine and Sorana,struggling with injuries and form. Hopefully both of them get back to their best soon.
austennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 02:59 AM   #328
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 07:30 AM   #329
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

We all know who the most beautiful and nicest player was at the tournament, and every tournament that Sabine goes in, im my opinion she would win that award if there was one!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 06:41 PM   #330
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all

Sabine posing with her "Toughest Competitor" award from the Midland tourney.

To read what's written on the plaque, go here to downlaod a huge 6mb version of this picture: http://download879.mediafire.com/nim...69_Shutx-O.jpg
lovethetennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote