Pictures of Sabine - Page 219 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 01:37 PM   #3271
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetglo View Post
Thanks so much for your input, and for exploring such new territory. Quality posting like this is always welcome.
Sabine would laugh at him.

Advertisement

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 01:38 PM   #3272
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

R1 Doubles

Sabine Lisicki by Carine06 on Flickr
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 08:53 PM   #3273
country flag sghskhgkj

sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice

Is this "busted grill" jargon a reference to her teeth? Because I like them. Sabine's smile wouldn't be anywhere near so dazzling without those teeth.
sghskhgkj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 09:38 PM   #3274
country flag Wonderwall

Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sghskhgkj View Post
Is this "busted grill" jargon a reference to her teeth? Because I like them. Sabine's smile wouldn't be anywhere near so dazzling without those teeth.
Oh right, I thought I was being thick because I didn't know what the hell he/she was on about.

What a dick.
Wonderwall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 11:56 PM   #3275
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

There's plenty of people that like to make fun of Bine's teeth but Bine wouldn't be Bine without her happy teeth Would anyone if they had the chance knock her back just because of them? don't think so.

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:09 AM   #3276
country flag Valorian

Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light

I think it makes her even sexier and more unique.

Sara Tomic and Marion Bartoli
Valorian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 03:10 AM   #3277
country flag Jakubzz

Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice
I think they are fine. If she wanted to change them wouldn't u think she would already invest in the braces
Jakubzz is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 05:36 AM   #3278
country flag serenanadal

serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light

Great pictures. Thanks for posting them all.
serenanadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 05:36 AM   #3279
country flag serenanadal

serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light

She seems like such a happy girl.
serenanadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 08:28 AM   #3280
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

What makes her beautiful to me is the fact she's so much enjoying her life whatever happened to her and she's such a beautyful girl even without make up, not many players have this sunshine charisma. That must be the reason commentators (non germans!) always repeat how fancied she is for her open and happy being at tournaments all over the world. And she's so entertaining practising

Can't take serious people looking for a flaw at her

(practising in stuttgart)
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 06:01 PM   #3281
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

From the Aegon Classic twitter account:

Old Jun 7th, 2013, 07:00 PM   #3282
country flag Valorian

Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light

Such a cute pic.

Old Jun 7th, 2013, 08:13 PM   #3283
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 11:46 PM   #3284
country flag Valorian

We need pics of her in those leggings.

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 09:38 PM   #3285
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

David Startin ‏@DavidStartin
A nice smile from @sabinelisicki at the @AegonClassic today.