Sabine's Picture and Video thread - Page 217 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 28th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #3241
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Bigger versions

Advertisement

Old May 28th, 2013, 01:23 PM   #3242
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 28th, 2013, 01:26 PM   #3243
country flag CillyUltra

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
Post-Match Interview (French Open R1)

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/mu...800000b32.html
On YouTube, in case the RG link gets defunct:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSSASapd_S4
Old May 28th, 2013, 01:38 PM   #3244
country flag CillyUltra

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetennis View Post
First Sabine re-tweets me, then my twitter stuff gets posted on TF. Wow, I'm getting way too much attention today.

Three more photos from the Players Party

Old May 29th, 2013, 11:45 PM   #3245
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WimbleBine View Post
you think??

maybe a small new change but not really

I find Nike should make Bine a hotpants like Azarenka had last year
imagine how hot that would look with her butt
they're wasted on Azarenka. Bine is hotter

**LISICKI** **CIBULKOVA** **IVANOVIC** **ROBSON**
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2013, 12:34 AM   #3246
country flag sghskhgkj

sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice

Grumpy Bine arriving on court yesterday

sghskhgkj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2013, 01:27 PM   #3247
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

@KasiTennis
Hanging around at rainy @rolandgarros and it never gets boring with @sabinelisicki :-)
#goodmemories #fun

Old May 30th, 2013, 01:32 PM   #3248
country flag sghskhgkj

sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice

They were going for runs together in Miami too, it'd be pretty cool if they played mixed at Wimbledon.
sghskhgkj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2013, 01:43 PM   #3249
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sghskhgkj View Post
Grumpy Bine arriving on court yesterday

....she doesn't look grumpy at all but focused.
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2013, 01:47 PM   #3250
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Don't want her to play doubles or mixed in wimby this year when she got being seeded under 24! All power for singles! At least no doubles!
Old May 30th, 2013, 02:23 PM   #3251
country flag maturedgirl

Btw.... it had been fair to quote the name of the sender when you pick a pic from twitter to post it here #sghskhgkj

only sayin before you post her other pics
Old May 30th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #3252
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sghskhgkj View Post
My (bleary-eyed) mistake...

...was courtesy of @TheRealBallGirl.
Never heard of her!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2013, 08:17 PM   #3253
country flag dutchy2000

dutchy2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Saw this on Watts (Eurosport) yesterday, interesting enough to make a short gif...
dutchy2000 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2013, 09:39 AM   #3254
country flag maartenround

maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light

Bine posted this:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bine.jpg (37.5 KB, 22 views)

Laura Robson
Angelique Kerber
Jelena Jankovic
maartenround is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2013, 10:12 AM   #3255
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by maartenround View Post
Bine posted this:

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote