Pictures of Sabine - Page 206 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 26th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #3076
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sghskhgkj View Post
She does look good in black. For the ignorant of us, did she say anything interesting there?
She looks even much better in it in live walking around w black shirt and tights, pink shoes and open hair without her cam smile (loved it)

btw the outfit for ceremony and official photo stuff is different from her cacual private style
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 26th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #3077
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 10:50 PM   #3078
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

I'm feeling generous today
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 07:38 AM   #3079
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Just watched it - Sabine's expressions are so priceless & cute!

And well played to Mona too!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 11:17 AM   #3080
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Catherine ‏@MissCatBel
Me after watching Lisicki

I felt the same...
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 09:45 PM   #3081
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Stuttgart 2013 • Doubles Semi-Final

Last edited by CillyUltra : Apr 27th, 2013 at 09:50 PM.
CillyUltra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 10:48 PM   #3082
country flag Beaumont

Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all

Poor Mona.
She's not exactly in Sabine's league when it comes to looks is she?
Beaumont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 11:13 PM   #3083
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
I was positively surprised to see both so in harmony with each other. They look both very positive on court competing in smiling and hitting winners. So they complement and help each other and one equalises the mental problems of the other
Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 12:49 AM   #3084
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaumont View Post
Poor Mona.
She's not exactly in Sabine's league when it comes to looks is she?
That poor girl is most unfortunate with her acne.

They look happy playing together though and I hope they win for Bine's 2nd doubles title

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 07:51 AM   #3085
country flag Ian Aberdon

Yes, I understood Mona has some sort of skin condition. But she's clearly thought: 'sod it, let's get on with it & make my career' - good on her.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 04:27 PM   #3086
country flag Ian Aberdon

Wasted no time on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/sabinelisicki/st...858497/photo/1

Old Apr 28th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #3087
country flag Beaumont

Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all

What a terrible trophy, it looks like a massive dildo
Beaumont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #3088
country flag Ian Aberdon

If I was in a doubles team with Sabine, I'd take any trophy given!

Old Apr 28th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #3089
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 29th, 2013, 08:44 AM   #3090
country flag WimbleBine

WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sghskhgkj View Post
left 0%
right 100%

Annika Beck - Nastasja Burnett - Sorana Cirstea - Julia Görges - Ana Ivanovic - Madison Keys
Mandy Minella - Monica Puig - Caroline Wozniacki - Carina Witthöft
WimbleBine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote