Pictures of Sabine - Page 204 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 07:31 PM   #3046
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Why is Petko wearing a Santa hat?

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 08:33 PM   #3047
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinator. View Post
Wow, this is so awesome! All in this song is true
love the lyrics

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki, Bencic(3ROD)
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 06:06 AM   #3048
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Stuttgart 2013 • Opening Show

Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 06:18 AM   #3049
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Petko's still got her hat!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 12:11 AM   #3050
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

The outfit she has on in that Stuttgart Q and A really suits her, in my opinion. Although you can only really see it from 0:18-25.

Courtesy of Jimmie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Didn't we have a Sabine fan who had some weird tounge fetish? I seem to remember something like that

Anyways, whoever you are buddy..here you go:

And Sabine saying something in German after her win. I can hear something about gut gespielt, so is she saying she played well?

HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 06:52 AM   #3051
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 06:57 AM   #3052
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
wrong angle

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 07:25 AM   #3053
country flag Jakubzz

Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice
How do you even get legs like them, looks like they can pull a bus
Jakubzz is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 07:46 AM   #3054
country flag Laechler

Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of

Check out my other videos of Porsche Tennis Grand Prix 2013: www.youtube.com/laechlervic
Laechler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 11:51 AM   #3055
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post

And Sabine saying something in German after her win. I can hear something about gut gespielt, so is she saying she played well?

She told that she was beginning very strong and later Burnett started playing better so that Bine got under pressure. She was happy about that because it would be a good preparation for the next matches. And she was satisfied because of making the big points and getting back her rhythm finally.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 12:22 PM   #3056
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 03:50 PM   #3057
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Stuttgart 2013 • First Round

Last edited by CillyUltra : Apr 24th, 2013 at 04:06 PM.
CillyUltra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 03:59 PM   #3058
country flag CillyUltra

Old Apr 24th, 2013, 04:00 PM   #3059
country flag CillyUltra

Old Apr 24th, 2013, 04:00 PM   #3060
country flag CillyUltra