Pictures of Sabine - Page 201 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 13th, 2013, 09:12 PM   #3001
country flag Carinafan479

Carinafan479 is a glorious beacon of light Carinafan479 is a glorious beacon of light Carinafan479 is a glorious beacon of light Carinafan479 is a glorious beacon of light Carinafan479 is a glorious beacon of light Carinafan479 is a glorious beacon of light Carinafan479 is a glorious beacon of light Carinafan479 is a glorious beacon of light Carinafan479 is a glorious beacon of light Carinafan479 is a glorious beacon of light Carinafan479 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

I guess kids particularly like her, she has this big sis aura
Carinafan479 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 14th, 2013, 07:25 AM   #3002
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

@sabinelisicki
Enjoyed family time a lot! Love my little girl

Old Apr 14th, 2013, 07:39 AM   #3003
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakubzz View Post
hehe the kid at the end putting the shirt down
I had this image of the kids turning up with bigger & bigger & BIGGER items for Sabine to sign!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 06:49 PM   #3004
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

@sabinelisicki
Doing a photoshoot at the with the Team.... Certainly not the colours for the weekend don't you think...!?

Old Apr 14th, 2013, 11:09 PM   #3005
country flag WimbleBine

WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of

Sooo sweet with the child

Annika Beck - Nastasja Burnett - Sorana Cirstea - Julia Görges - Ana Ivanovic - Madison Keys
Mandy Minella - Monica Puig - Caroline Wozniacki - Carina Witthöft
WimbleBine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2013, 02:08 PM   #3006
country flag Schnffy

Photo shooting for a charity campaign for children from Nepal. The DTB and the FC team took over a godparenthood for a 2 year old girl.

http://www.ran.de/de/videos/tennis/a...n-2249790.html

Last edited by Schnffy : Apr 15th, 2013 at 02:13 PM.
Schnffy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #3007
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2013, 08:47 PM   #3008
country flag Schnffy

@BarbaraRittner
Coole girls

Old Apr 16th, 2013, 05:54 PM   #3009
country flag Schnffy

Old Apr 16th, 2013, 07:18 PM   #3010
country flag Schnffy

Live-Chat
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 11:31 PM   #3011
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 04:13 PM   #3012
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sghskhgkj View Post
A short clip she retweeted, I have no idea what she's saying but she's looking giggly.
One of the German posters will confirm it to you, but from my limited German experience I think she is basically saying that she will be on the tv channel SAT 1 on Saturday and Sunday, playing Fed cup. But she says it in a very charming and cute way.

There are a few too many words I don't know, I could make out most of what the guy said, the last two words are probably wrong but it's something like "hallo ihr Lieben, bei mir ist Sabine Lisicki, und die hat eine ganz wichtig rat vorsch". Hello my dears, with me is Sabine Lisicki, and she has a very important message for you.

Then she says something which I don't know, but I can make out "Fed Cup am Samstag und Sonntag" (Fed Cup on Saturday and Sunday).

However, I'm totally missing the part she says at the end with that cute expression. I wonder what that last part means?

If I write down how it sounds to me, it's something like "Edeuft oft keine wilde, in Fed Cup am Samstag und Sonntag, bei SATA in skulp mit den kun dach melos vorpassen" (clearly wrong, because the first and last few words aren't real German words but it's what I hear). And then the guy says something which I can't quite hear, but he must be saying something like "that's right".

Last edited by HowardH : Apr 17th, 2013 at 04:25 PM.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 04:19 PM   #3013
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
One of the German posters will confirm it to you, but from my limited German experience I think she is basically saying that she will be on the tv channel SAT 1 on Saturday and Sunday, playing Fed cup. But she says it in a very charming and cute way.

There are a few too many words I don't know, I could make out most of what the guy said, the last two words are probably wrong but it's something like "hallo ihr Lieben, bei mir ist Sabine Lisicki, und die hat eine ganz wichtig rat vorsch". Hello my dears, with me is Sabine Lisicki, and she has a very important message for you.

Then she says something which I don't know, but I can make out "Fed Cup am Samstag und Sonntag" (Fed Cup on Saturday and Sunday).

However, I'm totally missing the part she says at the end with that cute expression. I wonder what that last part means? It sounds something like "mit den kun dach melos vorpassen" (clearly wrong, because the last few aren't real German words, but it's what I hear). And then the guy says something which I can't quite hear, but he must be saying something like "that's right".
she says: By no means miss the FedCup on saturday and sunday on Sat1Gold (TVChannel), featuring the cool german girls !!!

2013 GG: Petra Kvitova, 2014 RU
2014 GG: Discount Sharapova
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 04:26 PM   #3014
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
she says: By no means miss the FedCup on saturday and sunday on Sat1Gold (TVChannel), featuring the cool german girls !!!
Thank you. Could you write the original German words down for me? It would help me to learn them.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 04:32 PM   #3015
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Thank you. Could you write the original German words down for me? It would help me to learn them.
sure

Sabine: Ihr dürft auf keinen Fall den FedCup am Samstag und Sonntag bei Sat1Gold, mit den coolen deutschen Mädels verpassen. !!!

2013 GG: Petra Kvitova, 2014 RU
2014 GG: Discount Sharapova
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote