Pictures of Sabine - Page 189 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 09:24 PM   #2821
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Two sweetys seem to get along

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki, Bencic(3ROD), Ivanovic, Svitolina, Kuznetsova
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 09:50 PM   #2822
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 10:59 PM   #2823
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
Annika
Sabine calls her "Kleene" on twitter which is a Berlin idiom for "Kleine" and means something like kiddo.

"The Kleene and I in Memphis. That won't get boring."
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 11:44 AM   #2824
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

great interview with bine ...they are always funny

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 03:01 PM   #2825
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Very cute interview

Sent from my GT-I9300 using VerticalSports.Com App
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 09:05 PM   #2826
country flag Schnffy

@sabinelisicki
Here is a pic from my match @memphistennis ... A pic with my favorite shot..!

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 11:42 PM   #2827
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

S K@nolesfan2011
@TheRealBallGirl @TennisEastCoast @teamsabine smiling Sabine in press for y'all

Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 06:09 AM   #2828
country flag CillyUltra

Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 06:17 AM   #2829
country flag CillyUltra

Memphis Tennis@memphistennis
Alex Dolgopolov lets his hair down to show TD Peter Lebedevs and WTA player Sabine Lisicki how long his hair is

@sabinelisicki and @thedolgo compare hair lengths tonight during a suite visit #Memphistennis

Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 09:29 AM   #2830
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Thanks for posting these interviews.
Sabine is not just very nice as always but also seems to be well-adjusted.
Hope she can keep that up. A good spirit is very important for the game for her`s even more.
Very nice to see.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 02:22 PM   #2831
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold

Hopefully Sabs does better in her match today than in the "hair length" contest
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 08:25 PM   #2832
country flag Schnffy

‏@TheSliceTweets
A very happy @sabinelisicki into the finals at @memphistennis (will face Marina Erakovic) #wta

Last edited by Schnffy : Feb 22nd, 2013 at 08:30 PM.
Schnffy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 10:17 PM   #2833
country flag CillyUltra

Memphis 2013 • Semi Final

Last edited by CillyUltra : Feb 22nd, 2013 at 10:22 PM.
CillyUltra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 10:18 PM   #2834
country flag CillyUltra

Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 10:18 PM   #2835
country flag CillyUltra

(click on image for larger size)