Sabine's Picture and Video thread - Page 180 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 09:10 AM   #2686
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Erstaunlich das Lisicki nicht von dem Vieh gebissen und so um die AO gebracht wurde.
tennisfreak13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:06 AM   #2687
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Hover-Bine.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 12:47 PM   #2688
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

crocodile bine
Schnffy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 12:48 PM   #2689
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

So many great pictures

Near Sabine the Koala would need a cuteness upgrade to be even recognised

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor

Last edited by Ziva : Jan 10th, 2013 at 01:57 PM.
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 01:33 PM   #2690
country flag Beaumont

Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light

The picture of her serving is interesting. It's no wonder she's had some problems with ankles because she really gets some height there
Beaumont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 01:41 PM   #2691
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

she had problems with her ankles because she fell a few times chasing a ball

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 02:13 PM   #2692
country flag Beaumont

Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
she had problems with her ankles because she fell a few times chasing a ball
That's true, but you don't know how her joints have been weakened over the years

They say this with marathon runners and their knees, the constant jarring can weaken the joints
Beaumont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 02:56 PM   #2693
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post

Hover-Bine.
I've always loved the serving pics of Sabine. She's so high off the ground when she hits that ball
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #2694
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

the power of strong legs

Other question: Am I just confused or did her management post again a some days old pic on her fb account tonight* ( at about 2amOz time) ? Perhaps my time zone lag!?

*...instead of one of the cute animal pics
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 04:56 PM   #2695
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
Where is the Problem, someone from Germany does that.
The cute animal pics have to wait a bit for other reasons as you know
I know? Yes I know, but its funny though xD
I mean, not very professional... but cute !
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:09 AM   #2696
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

German breakfast TV aired again an little report about Sabine.

Sabine says: "I've to bring in consistency yet, to play consistently through the whole year and to aim for top 10 then" And: "I've become fitter in the off season, I've worked very hard. I'm really looking forward to the season and the year
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 10:05 AM   #2697
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
German breakfast TV aired again an little report about Sabine.

Sabine says: "I've to bring in consistency yet, to play consistently through the whole year and to aim for top 10 then" And: "I've become fitter in the off season, I've worked very hard. I'm really looking forward to the season and the year
Nice to see some reports in the "Morgenmagazin", and I also like the last sentence of the little clip.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 12:34 PM   #2698
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Lisicki: "Will die Top Ten anpeilen"
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 02:48 PM   #2699
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Riding that swing oh the big kid and such a beautiful one too. I hope she gets her game in order and pushes that top ten, not only for her tennis career but to see more videos of her. I love these kind of off court videos, even short ones that I cannot understand, just in awe of Bine

**LISICKI** **CIBULKOVA** **IVANOVIC** **ROBSON**
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 08:23 AM   #2700
country flag KatjaS