Pictures of Sabine - Page 173 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 26th, 2012, 06:55 PM   #2581
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Ah ok, not getting angry i just thought i missed something

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki, Bencic(3ROD), Ivanovic, Svitolina, Kuznetsova
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 27th, 2012, 08:16 AM   #2582
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
New Pic on her FB Fanpage:

I can hardly recognise her, dunno what it is, something is different.
She looks more mature perhaps, I still quite like her expression. She is still beautiful

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 08:28 AM   #2583
country flag jetglo

jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute

Surely it's just the angle, she's obviously kneeling and her eyes are looking up. The off season boredom is upon us already
jetglo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 10:05 AM   #2584
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetglo View Post
Surely it's just the angle, she's obviously kneeling and her eyes are looking up. The off season boredom is upon us already
The only saving grace of the off season is the vacation pictures, especially those from the beach. Please Sabine, go to the beach, wear a bikini, and don't forget to post plenty of pics!
majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 06:54 PM   #2585
country flag thommus

thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by majcpw View Post
The only saving grace of the off season is the vacation pictures, especially those from the beach. Please Sabine, go to the beach, wear a bikini, and don't forget to post plenty of pics!
I wish she would but hopes are slight

She really looks good on that net shot, reminds me of Sharapova but probably only my point of view
If she plays next season just as she looks, it will be a great season to come up!
thommus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 09:53 AM   #2586
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Träumt weiter, Jungs

She looks cute as usual
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 10:30 AM   #2587
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetglo View Post
It's been a hard time lately for a Bine lover like myself, and I'm sure it has for all of you, with her going out early in tournaments, I've hardly watched much of her play anyway due to time differences, and we've seen few pics, fb or twitter updates. I'm missing her

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 03:53 AM   #2588
country flag jetglo

jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
It's been a hard time lately for a Bine lover like myself, and I'm sure it has for all of you, with her going out early in tournaments, I've hardly watched much of her play anyway due to time differences, and we've seen few pics, fb or twitter updates. I'm missing her
Sadly, there wasn't much to see even if you'd wanted to risk sleep deprivation. Three televised singles matches since the Olympics and all of them losses. At least in the Azarenka match we got to see something of the player we know she can be, and I remember the thrill of seeing her stride out onto the court for the first time since the USO, which seemed so long ago.

It's not much to get you through a long off-season though, I was reduced to re-reading the Wimbledon R16 thread in GM yesterday for some smiles, which it certainly provided, but it's not even November! I'm really missing her too.

While on the subject of fan pain and too few updates, I'm interested to see what the Ula Radwanska fan app that she's doing visuals for atm, turns out like. It'd have to be much better than fb/twitter to be worth doing, and if it's good I'm sure other players will follow. It seems like an idea with a lot of potential.
jetglo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 02:35 PM   #2589
country flag Jimmie48
In The Lap Of The Gods

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

"Had some great family time on the weekend!! Who has the brighter smile here!?!? ��"

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 04:35 PM   #2590
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

That Woman

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki, Bencic(3ROD), Ivanovic, Svitolina, Kuznetsova
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 06:56 PM   #2591
country flag thommus

thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light

What a babe
But wrong question!
thommus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 11:06 PM   #2592
country flag Mike81

Bine

Old Nov 13th, 2012, 08:59 AM   #2593
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
"Had some great family time on the weekend!! Who has the brighter smile here!?!? ��"

This is her answer to all you guys dreamed of a bikini-Sabine-at-the-beach- picture

I really love her for not doing what the other girls do! Sie ist einfach klasse!

By the way: mega cute pic!
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2012, 02:59 PM   #2594
country flag maurysicki

maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice

Each new photo of Sabine is like a breath of fresh air for me.
maurysicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 02:52 PM   #2595
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

http://instagram.com/p/SDi_M7ucAa/
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote