Sabine's Picture and Video thread - Page 169 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 13th, 2012, 09:56 AM   #2521
country flag jetglo

jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
It's not that bad, those closeups with that kind of lense wouldn't flatter most people i think.
Or maybe your eyes need some lenses.
jetglo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 13th, 2012, 10:11 AM   #2522
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

No they are fine, but if you zoom into my face with a camera like this, my skin would look worse than hers i guess.
Ana's closeups are not much better, there is no porcelain skin in real life

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 10:28 AM   #2523
country flag jetglo

jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute

I hope for your sake your skin wouldn't look worse.
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 10:34 AM   #2524
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

as if she would look that bad, she is pretty after all and her skin is fine as it is, could be much worse if you look at other players on tour, same age.

this is HD and not Photoshopped without the unflattering lightning.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/b723b2214136319

looks pretty good to me

GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 10:57 AM   #2525
country flag Beaumont

Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light Beaumont is a glorious beacon of light

That's because you're looking at her nipples and not the skin, Ziva
Beaumont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 11:09 AM   #2526
country flag Ziva

no not at all

Old Oct 13th, 2012, 11:13 AM   #2527
country flag jetglo

She is pretty, in her own distinctive way, for sure. I just hate the ageing process.

I just wouldn't have picked 22 as her age if I didn't know her, based on the lines on her forehead, nasal labia and cheek smile lines.

Damn you Sun! (shakes fist at sky Grandpa Simpson style)

Hey, there were nipples?
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 11:27 AM   #2528
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetglo View Post
Or maybe your eyes need some lenses.
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 11:31 AM   #2529
country flag LinusVanPelt

LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light
Sabine has a complex and indescribable beauty and charm. She is super cute, like a puppy and a kitten sneezes at the same time or a puppy licks a baby cute. But she can be also very seductive with her gaze, as we can see in her player party Photos in Linz. She has an innocent aura most of the time but she also has a sexy side.
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 12:38 PM   #2530
country flag Ziva

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post

Also findest du ihr Gesicht sieht schlimm aus ? arme Welt, nur noch Hochglanz Magazincover im Kopf.

Old Oct 13th, 2012, 12:40 PM   #2531
country flag Ziva

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetglo View Post
She is pretty, in her own distinctive way, for sure. I just hate the ageing process.

I just wouldn't have picked 22 as her age if I didn't know her, based on the lines on her forehead, nasal labia and cheek smile lines.

Damn you Sun! (shakes fist at sky Grandpa Simpson style)

Hey, there were nipples?
Well, her cheek smile lines are there for a good reason at least.
True, Time is eating us all up slowly.

Old Oct 13th, 2012, 01:13 PM   #2532
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all

I guess we got tired of overanalyzing her tennis so now we are overanalyzing her face Her face will be fine. Many times bad photos say more about the photographer than about the subject.

Although I do admit, Sabine does look tired in many of these photos -- maybe the offseason will do her some good.
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 01:16 PM   #2533
country flag Ziva

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMcP View Post
I guess we got tired of overanalyzing her tennis so now we are overanalyzing her face Her face will be fine. Many times bad photos say more about the photographer than about the subject.

Although I do admit, Sabine does look tired in many of these photos -- maybe the offseason will do her some good.
exactly

Old Oct 13th, 2012, 05:04 PM   #2534
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Bine still looks cute to me just a bit worn by the sun in some pics. Doesn't have to put on a model face all the time she is an athlete and a very charming one at that, and even when I think she is looking her best, her haters on GM will still make fun of her looks (joking that she's learnt to close her mouth for pics) as well as her tennis. She's just herself and can't please everyone. She must be tired and disappointed with how things have gone lately so a break will do her good

**LISICKI** **CIBULKOVA** **IVANOVIC** **ROBSON**
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 09:38 PM   #2535
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
Also findest du ihr Gesicht sieht schlimm aus ? arme Welt, nur noch Hochglanz Magazincover im Kopf.
Du solltest mich besser kennen, aber meine Kommentare scheinen dich zu überfordern oder du interpretierst sie absichtlich falsch

*mein Lachsmiley sollte einzig meine Zustimmung zu "vielleicht brauchen deine Augen Linsen" ausdrücken

However, she looks stunning as usual in Luxemburg > watch and enjoy guys

http://www.tennisbloggers.com/archives/4546
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote