Pictures of Sabine - Page 164 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 07:03 AM   #2446
country flag jetglo

jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaumont View Post
Players have to be so careful these days. I notice Maria Sharapova never eats a banana normally anymore, after it was photoshopped and the banana was replaced with something else. She now breaks chunks off with her fingers first

Makes you wonder why somebody is so keen for a Sabine picture with her tongue hanging out doesn't it?!
Lots of girls eat bananas like that, they're well aware of the suggestive implications.

I try not to wonder, I try really hard, but when Mike said he didn't have that "particular" fetish I couldn't help but wonder how long that list might still be.
jetglo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 10:45 AM   #2447
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetglo View Post
Lots of girls eat bananas like that, they're well aware of the suggestive implications.

I try not to wonder, I try really hard, but when Mike said he didn't have that "particular" fetish I couldn't help but wonder how long that list might still be.
Oh guys...I'm obviously pretty naive
Will prepare the next pova clash by watching the one from january I have taped. But not for the tongue...
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 02:16 PM   #2448
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

http://edition.cnn.com/video/?/video...es-lisicki.cnn

'German Tennis Wonders' on CNN. Interesting feature and interviews and alot of nice Sabine footage in HQ

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!

DOMINIKA CIBULKOVA Australian Open Runner Up 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 02:24 PM   #2449
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
http://edition.cnn.com/video/?/video...es-lisicki.cnn

'German Tennis Wonders' on CNN. Interesting feature and interviews and alot of nice Sabine footage in HQ
Love it how they almost only focus on Sabine , CNN knows whats good.

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Bouchard(OD), Keys(F)
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 02:33 PM   #2450
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
Love it how they almost only focus on Sabine , CNN knows whats good.
It makes sense Bine has the best game of the four when on, and with the best personality and the most beautiful she is more marketable and has most fans No 6 in the world Kerber got only a few seconds in this report . I'm very happy to see footage of Bine like this and an interview, I've been suffering withdrawals with the quiet past couple of months.

Nice intimate look behind the scenes at the birthday girl (see other thread)

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!

DOMINIKA CIBULKOVA Australian Open Runner Up 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 02:35 PM   #2451
country flag Beaumont

Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all

Interesting that Graf says she needs to work on her fitness and movement
Beaumont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 02:44 PM   #2452
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Well Graf is the GOAT and knows who has the most potential

She's right, especially her movement needs some work, fitness is always something to work on, but as we know there are some other things which have to improve aswell

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Bouchard(OD), Keys(F)
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 02:55 PM   #2453
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

why doesn't she just hire Steffi as coach?
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 03:02 PM   #2454
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

Something like this

Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 03:17 PM   #2455
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
why doesn't she just hire Steffi as coach?
Why would you think that she even is available? Coaching players is time consuming and involves a lot of travel so she's probably not up for it, needless to say that Graf is probably not interested in money either (at least not in amounts that Sabine could pay).

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 04:11 PM   #2456
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Why would you think that she even is available? Coaching players is time consuming and involves a lot of travel so she's probably not up for it, needless to say that Graf is probably not interested in money either (at least not in amounts that Sabine could pay).
relax Jimmie, i actually have zero interest to know the answer (to my question)
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 02:26 AM   #2457
country flag TimeyWimey

from pova match in melbourne
-
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 02:43 PM   #2458
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

Sabine celebrating her birthday in Tokyo

Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 04:34 PM   #2459
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetennis View Post
Sabine celebrating her birthday in Tokyo

Only looking, not tasting!

What about players party pics with her ?
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 05:16 PM   #2460
country flag jetglo

jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
Only looking, not tasting
Yum, very tasty looking! (yes, I am talking about the cake!)

But only for looking!? Now you're just being mean!
jetglo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote