Pictures of Sabine - Page 163 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 17th, 2012, 06:48 PM   #2431
country flag xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father

xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cp1p View Post
Hallo, i am looking for a pic on which she is sticking out her tongue. Does somebody have any?
Thank andy
No problem.

Here:

Here:

And here:

xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 17th, 2012, 06:50 PM   #2432
country flag cp1p

cp1p is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Father View Post
No problem.

Here:

Here:

And here:

But her tongue?
cp1p is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 11:43 PM   #2433
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

"Wimbledon- 2012 Official Film" Dvd featuring Sabine:
http://shop.wimbledon.com/stores/wim...spx?pid=119837

Dvd screen capture:
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 12:19 PM   #2434
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Quote:
But her tongue?
Err...any particular reason you want to see Sabine's tongue?

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 01:06 PM   #2435
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

People have weird fetishes

I think you`re out of luck though, I can't recall seeing a photo of her with that lately.

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 03:23 PM   #2436
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
People have weird fetishes

I remember some moments in matches where she..... Goooooal *Célia*...sorry .... stick out her tongue but have no pic. Should watch the AO12 matches for a screenshot, waiting for the hawkeye I remember such a moment ag. pova
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 07:02 PM   #2437
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
But her tongue?
At about 8:06-8:08 in this video she sticks a bit of her tongue out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX9AslYOvZwher

Not out in this one but you can see it

guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 10:50 PM   #2438
country flag Boygenius

Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice

No HQs
Boygenius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 12:20 AM   #2439
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

tongue fetish I don't have this particular fetish with Bine.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 09:20 AM   #2440
country flag maurysicki

maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice

For tongue fetish maniacs I've this old pic...

maurysicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 09:45 AM   #2441
country flag xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father

xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of

^Too much for him.
cp1p has just bitten off his tongue.
xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 01:27 PM   #2442
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maurysicki View Post
For tongue fetish maniacs I've this old pic...

haha...love it, seems to be her typical tongue-stick-off, cause I remember a simialar on a pova-match of her
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 05:38 PM   #2443
country flag cp1p

cp1p is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for sweet Sabine
cp1p is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 02:40 AM   #2444
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

These types of pics are hard to find

From August 2008:
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 06:49 AM   #2445
country flag Beaumont

Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all

Players have to be so careful these days. I notice Maria Sharapova never eats a banana normally anymore, after it was photoshopped and the banana was replaced with something else. She now breaks chunks off with her fingers first

Makes you wonder why somebody is so keen for a Sabine picture with her tongue hanging out doesn't it?!
Beaumont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote