Pictures of Sabine - Page 162 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 7th, 2012, 01:45 AM   #2416
country flag jasonwright25

jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post

Should have a caption contest with this one
jasonwright25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 7th, 2012, 08:25 AM   #2417
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 03:45 PM   #2418
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonwright25 View Post
Should have a caption contest with this one
"I'm this close to winning Wimbledon!"

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 01:57 AM   #2419
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

^love your flickr photos Jimmie, the dynamic range from D300s looks very nice
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 02:39 AM   #2420
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold

[quote=boomerangkid;22162656][[quote]

"What do you mean I didn't use the bathroom -- look at how clean my hands are!!!"

Last edited by JohnMcP : Sep 8th, 2012 at 02:45 AM. Reason: To give credit to original post.
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 11:33 PM   #2421
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
^love your flickr photos Jimmie, the dynamic range from D300s looks very nice
Thanks man!

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 03:07 PM   #2422
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Finally some sign of live from Sabine

"Good hard practice at the IMG Academy with Rohan, Jose, Nick Bollettieri, and Chip."

She looks great in fluorescent yellow

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 04:13 PM   #2423
country flag Beaumont

Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all

Those legs are difficult to explain without dribbling over my keyboard
Beaumont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 04:38 PM   #2424
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

... not able to understand the male guys leg discussions or comments about Sabine's

some like, some hate...I really never noticed them as a special topic to talk about

But...emmm...I hate this kind of pics w old dudes...don't know why but made me shiver (probably only me) but can't stand them.

Hey Sabine, ich will ein paar action pics wo du schwitzt, rennst, auf die gelben runden Dinger eindrischst und nicht lächelst !!!
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 05:45 PM   #2425
country flag maurysicki

maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
Hey Sabine, ich will ein paar action pics wo du schwitzt, rennst, auf die gelben runden Dinger eindrischst und nicht lächelst !!!
Those we will see in the next tournament ... maybe.
maurysicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 05:58 PM   #2426
country flag Beaumont

Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post

But...emmm...I hate this kind of pics w old dudes...don't know why but made me shiver (probably only me) but can't stand them.
I know what you mean, but just to make you shiver even more.....take a look at Bollettieri's left arm, it seems considerably lower than his right arm!

No wonder he looks a happy old man
Beaumont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 11:57 PM   #2427
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

They may make some people shiver but I sure am envious of them in that pic. Bine gotta take what I can get because she's been very quiet of late.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 01:55 PM   #2428
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Her legs are nice, but there are much better pics of them.

Whatever, i like the yellow, Nike should get her something in yellow ASAP.
Her USO Outfit was fugly as hell, can only get better.

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 04:58 PM   #2429
country flag jetglo

jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute

Chip in a moon boot? I hope that's not from kickin' too much ass.
jetglo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 05:41 PM   #2430
country flag cp1p

cp1p is an unknown quantity at this point

Hallo,

i am looking for a pic on which she is sticking out her tongue. Does somebody have any?
Thank andy
cp1p is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote