Pictures of Sabine - Page 161 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 26th, 2012, 10:46 AM   #2401
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Colin Cunningham ‏@CCShirl
@sabinelisicki Fancy playing doubles with Kas at the Olympics when you could have teamed up with a Gamesmaker like me!

https://twitter.com/CCShirl/status/2.../photo/1/large
fhcpig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 26th, 2012, 10:47 AM   #2402
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

Willy Adolf Ferrari ‏@Adolferrari
with @sabinelisicki

https://twitter.com/Adolferrari/stat.../photo/1/large
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 10:51 AM   #2403
country flag fhcpig

https://twitter.com/marinadreyna/sta.../photo/1/large
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 10:59 AM   #2404
country flag fhcpig

Kids' day
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 06:06 PM   #2405
country flag fhcpig

SintongGaspari Sintong Gaspari
At the Open watching Lisicki's practice hit !

https://twitter.com/SintongGaspari/s.../photo/1/large
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 03:32 AM   #2406
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 08:35 AM   #2407
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

HQ

Credits to the photographer Anita Aguilar.

twitter.com/ata08/status/239901...
twitter.com/ata08/status/239797...

Old Aug 27th, 2012, 12:35 PM   #2408
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine at the "US Open Goes Polish" event at the Polish Consulate General on Saturday

Johan Kriek Tennis@johankriekTA
#tennis @johankriek and @sabinelisicki doing the ruffle
at last night's @usopen Goes Polish event #USO #USOPEN12

Last edited by CillyUltra : Aug 27th, 2012 at 12:41 PM.
CillyUltra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 07:34 PM   #2409
country flag CillyUltra

US Open 2012 • First Round Match

Old Aug 27th, 2012, 07:35 PM   #2410
country flag CillyUltra

Old Aug 28th, 2012, 01:49 AM   #2411
country flag JuviaCroft

JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 01:42 PM   #2412
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 01:53 PM   #2413
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

bei ca. 3:00 min ... "you know..."

Ich habe da mal bis 299 EUR mitgeboten, aber keine Chance
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 10:23 PM   #2414
country flag Boygenius

Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice

Refreshing.........
Boygenius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 10:20 PM   #2415
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post

bei ca. 3:00 min ... "you know..."

Ich habe da mal bis 299 EUR mitgeboten, aber keine Chance
Bines Schläger 489€

Carebear Schläger 395€

2013 GG: Petra Kvitova, 2014 RU
2014 GG: Discount Sharapova
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote