Pictures of Sabine - Page 154 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 28th, 2012, 04:37 PM   #2296
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 28th, 2012, 05:25 PM   #2297
country flag xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father

xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
die schöne und das Biest
Sabine ist kein Biest.
xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 06:01 PM   #2298
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post

TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 06:05 PM   #2299
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Notice how you can't see their hands

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 07:51 PM   #2300
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

do they not get along?..i feel like im missing something
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 07:56 PM   #2301
country flag Ian Aberdon

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post
do they not get along?..i feel like im missing something
So the rumours go...

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 09:17 PM   #2302
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #2303
country flag xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father

xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of

xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 09:39 PM   #2304
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
So the rumours go...
There are no rumours. They just hinted that they're no buddies like the other Germans girls.
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 09:40 PM   #2305
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Olympic Games 2012 • Doubles First Round Match

Old Jul 29th, 2012, 07:07 AM   #2306
country flag Ian Aberdon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post

Olympic Games 2012 • Doubles First Round Match

This one might be worth a caption!

Old Jul 29th, 2012, 09:23 AM   #2307
country flag CillyUltra

British Tennis ‏@BritishTennis
Waiting to practise... Team GER (Lisicki & Kerber) who play @heatherwatson92 & @laurarobson5 later 2:29 PM - 28 Jul

Old Jul 29th, 2012, 09:23 AM   #2308
country flag CillyUltra

Report from the doubles match (only some time available)
http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/beitr...-dann-souverän

On YT (misses the first 30 sec.)

Last edited by CillyUltra : Jul 29th, 2012 at 09:36 AM.
CillyUltra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 09:53 AM   #2309
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
British Tennis ‏@BritishTennis
Waiting to practise... Team GER (Lisicki & Kerber) who play @heatherwatson92 & @laurarobson5 later 2:29 PM - 28 Jul

Actually I think it's this pic that deserves the caption. Dr Lisicki looks like he's just had to break up a fight.
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 10:34 AM   #2310
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

What I don't understand... I thought you were not allowed to have your individual coach (e.g. Fed Cup, see Marion Bartoli debate with French tennis federation) but the national coach for Olympics. But I also saw other players with their own coach. I don't get the rules. Can anybody explain?
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote