Pictures of Sabine - Page 149 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 11th, 2012, 09:41 PM   #2221
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 12th, 2012, 07:13 PM   #2222
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

big version
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 01:33 PM   #2223
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 03:21 PM   #2224
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Jeans are made for THIS
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 11:33 PM   #2225
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Official send-off for Berlin's Olympians on Thursday

Sabine next to Robert Harting, Britta Steffen and Patrick Hausding. Although they're close friends, they're so different in their appearance that you could think Sabine is the star, not Britta.
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 12:03 AM   #2226
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickinator View Post

adorableness in team colours, sexiness in those jeans AND The smile of a winner, I can feel it

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 12:40 AM   #2227
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
adorableness in team colours, sexiness in those jeans AND The smile of a winner, I can feel it
You make me sick with your comments Mike. Why do you want to share your pervert feelings in this forum? No one cares what you feel, what think about her body. I don't care what you dream about Sabine, you are free to do that but please keep them to yourself. You are everywhere with your pervert messages; on Facebook Twitter, Youtube, GM, here.. Everywhere. Even with different usernames, accounts.. http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....2&postcount=64 I'm sure you can find another place to share these licking smileys and your deep feelings with other people.
A small advice (not joking or not trying to make you anry) you should go and see a psychiatrist.

Last edited by Geekking : Jul 14th, 2012 at 01:08 AM.
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 01:37 AM   #2228
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
You make me sick with your comments Mike. Why do you want to share your pervert feelings in this forum? No one cares what you feel, what think about her body. I don't care what you dream about Sabine, you are free to do that but please keep them to yourself. You are everywhere with your pervert messages; on Facebook Twitter, Youtube, GM, here.. Everywhere. Even with different usernames, accounts.. http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....2&postcount=64 I'm sure you can find another place to share these licking smileys and your deep feelings with other people.
A small advice (not joking or not trying to make you anry) you should go and see a psychiatrist.
I didn't realise you were a moderator, or in charge of censorship?

I don't know about you but I live in a free country and I will post whatever I like. The comment was pretty mild though not that I care what you think. I love Bine and I'm a big fan of her, and I also think she looks great in this picture (2 other users posted 'lickies' in reply to it too), I think a pretty harmless thing to say. I don't need your approval, just because 'you knew her before anyone else knew her name'

This isn't the first time you try to call me out on here. I'd prefer you didn't try to talk with me anymore.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

Last edited by Mike81 : Jul 14th, 2012 at 03:29 AM.
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 07:34 AM   #2229
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Nice set of pics there - Sabine looks lovely.

However given the wash out that has been the British summer so far, I wonder if there will BE any tennis in the Olys!!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 10:52 AM   #2230
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm usually not the one to side with Mike but saying somebody's sexy isn't "perverted". I'm sorry but this isn't catholic school.. his comment was perfectly fine.

If you`re that easily offended the internet might not be the right place for you.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 02:08 PM   #2231
country flag thommus

thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light

In Sabine's case I go along with Mike. She 's utterly sexy.
thommus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 02:42 PM   #2232
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
I didn't realise you were a moderator, or in charge of censorship?

I don't know about you but I live in a free country and I will post whatever I like. The comment was pretty mild though not that I care what you think. I love Bine and I'm a big fan of her, and I also think she looks great in this picture (2 other users posted 'lickies' in reply to it too), I think a pretty harmless thing to say. I don't need your approval, just because 'you knew her before anyone else knew her name'

This isn't the first time you try to call me out on here. I'd prefer you didn't try to talk with me anymore.
The case is not Sabine sexy or not..

I know what kind of person you are Mike don't make demagogy. You definitely know what I'm talking about!

http://www.youtube.com/user/SabineLisickiRules
http://www.youtube.com/user/danmarsh91
http://www.youtube.com/user/rmolloy520

I apologize from everyone here. I won't write anything here about Mike anymore. Everyone is free to think whatever she/he wants, I didn't care and will not.

Mike If you want to know what kind of country I'm living, you can ask your grandfather.
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 01:07 AM   #2233
country flag Mike81

I believe this is a picture thread. I don't want to argue with anyone, let's just enjoy the pictures.

By the way I've been goodrepped and had support on here. I think most people don't care about my activity from months ago (I have stopped making those 'pervy' comments anyway). I admit being too obsessed before and doing things I shouldn't have done. I'm only 1 fan though so need to give me undue attention.

Now please no more discussion here.

Last edited by Mike81 : Jul 16th, 2012 at 12:46 PM.
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 03:26 AM   #2234
country flag ezone

ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all

Quote:
This coming from someone calling themselves a Geek King.
ezone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 03:27 PM   #2235
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

she grins like a Cheshire cat, adorable. I will make a cutout of the picture with the sportsmwonen/men without the man on the left
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote