Sabine's Picture and Video thread - Page 142 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 21st, 2012, 10:32 PM   #2116
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Stunning!
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 12:39 AM   #2117
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all

Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 03:18 AM   #2118
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

fhcpig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 03:47 AM   #2119
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all

@fhcpig Thanks for the high quality photos! You ought to post one of those last three pics on the GM off court photos thread. Btw, someone on our FB fan page seen the players party photos and thought Sabine was Sharapova
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 06:11 AM   #2120
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

Sabine changed a lot over the past year,which Sabine do you guys like more? XD
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 11:07 AM   #2121
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by CillyUltra : Jun 22nd, 2012 at 02:50 PM.
CillyUltra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 11:09 AM   #2122
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

'least we have some stunning pics of her off court *gallows humour
(...to remember the wimby12 tournament retrospect)
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 11:37 AM   #2123
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Bine looks really beautiful in those pics I love her dress and the way her hair's done. I mean compared to last year's party pics which are still quite nice, I think she's refined her style this year, with getting more and more attention, photoshoots, commercials etc, her style has matured

We just need her bring that old Wimbledon 2011 tennis style back to the court!

**LISICKI** **CIBULKOVA** **IVANOVIC** **ROBSON**
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 01:12 PM   #2124
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetennis View Post
Low quality, but she still looks great

Werk it, gurl.
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 03:26 PM   #2125
country flag TheShowMustGoOn
Erm...

TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
Sabine practise at Birmingham:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetennis View Post
Low quality, but she still looks great

Doesn't get much better than these.
TheShowMustGoOn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 03:36 PM   #2126
country flag fhcpig

IMG Academiesoes big-hitting IMG alum @sabinelisicki have a shot at making a ‪#Wimbledon‬ run? Made it to semis in '11!

https://twitter.com/IMGAcademies/sta...167616/photo/1

Last edited by fhcpig : Jun 22nd, 2012 at 03:56 PM.
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 03:52 PM   #2127
country flag fhcpig

Sonali Shah:Germany's @sabinelisicki was very pleased to be back in London: ‪#Wimbledon‬ ‪#WimbyParty‬

https://twitter.com/SonaliShah/statu...319808/photo/1
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 03:53 PM   #2128
country flag fhcpig

Sabine's Wimbledon in 2011
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 04:33 PM   #2129
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

have probs to adapt to watch the read Yonex in her right
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 05:53 PM   #2130
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

She looks always stunning in that pre-tournament party pictures

But a few months without pictures of her and she wins most of her matches in that period would be a satisfying deal for me

Go Sabine
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote