Pictures of Sabine - Page 138 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 29th, 2012, 06:12 AM   #2056
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Pretty in Pink ā Paris

maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 29th, 2012, 07:19 AM   #2057
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Old May 29th, 2012, 06:17 PM   #2058
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

French Open 2012

Last edited by CillyUltra : May 29th, 2012 at 06:25 PM.
CillyUltra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2012, 07:19 PM   #2059
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

My Goodness
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2012, 08:47 AM   #2060
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2012, 01:36 PM   #2061
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post

French Open 2012

She was sliding really well in that match.
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2012, 03:00 PM   #2062
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post
She was sliding really well in that match.
but "2" late now, she won't have to the next months

aber aus einem Grund hat sich ihr Auftritt in Paris auf jeden Fall gelohnt*
...nice pics*/I like her in pink.. (or however the colour is called)

Last edited by maturedgirl : May 30th, 2012 at 03:42 PM.
Old May 31st, 2012, 02:53 PM   #2063
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

Nike Tennis

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...6525332&type=3
fhcpig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2012, 04:04 PM   #2064
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of
2012 French Open

Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2012, 04:07 PM   #2065
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of

Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 04:33 AM   #2066
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

^^
Not to be mean or anything but you just reposted pictures that were just posted less than two hours earlier.
majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 04:59 PM   #2067
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine Lisicki@sabinelisicki
First hit on grass in a year. Got lucky- from noon on it rained...

Old Jun 6th, 2012, 05:11 PM   #2068
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Back on grass, very good,a little late maybe, since she has to be back in Paris on Saturday
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 05:29 PM   #2069
country flag CillyUltra

Martinache Stéphane@smartinache
Portrait of the day! beautiful smile by
@sabinelisicki ♥

Paris, May 27th
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 07:23 PM   #2070
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
Back on grass, very good,a little late maybe, since she has to be back in Paris on Saturday
Late for weather had been very bad in england last week, I suppose and I saw pics of grass courts near Paris but as she said "first hit on grass this year" sounds as she hit on clay or hard to adapt to the new racket...

Main point is she hit balls, thousands.. the last week!