Pictures of Sabine - Page 136 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 24th, 2012, 02:21 PM   #2026
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
Look forw. to the next upload of you @fhcpig
Temporary no more left next time I will upload as soon as possible if I find more Sabine's match video resources
fhcpig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2012, 07:11 AM   #2027
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

I'm very patient @fhcpic

This morning our sunshine girl watching Raffa together with Darren Cahill

maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 07:41 PM   #2028
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Looking for actual Roland Garros practise session pics I found some older ones from her Charleston matches:
better than nothing...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/6189768...n/photostream/

flick through

just recognized there are some more sabine pics after many sam pics...so, flick through until the end

http://www.flickr.com/photos/6189768...n/photostream/ ♥ (the last saby pic)

Last edited by maturedgirl : May 25th, 2012 at 07:52 PM.
Old May 26th, 2012, 10:46 AM   #2029
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

Lisicki/Zvonareva exhib

https://twitter.com/JustForPanda/sta...large?tw_p=twt
https://twitter.com/rbourel/status/2...large?tw_p=twt
http://twitpic.com/9pe3hd/full

Last edited by fhcpig : May 26th, 2012 at 11:15 AM.
Old May 26th, 2012, 10:50 AM   #2030
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Hey, good find! Sabine in red. Looking forward to seeing her in her new clothes.
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2012, 11:28 AM   #2031
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Sooooo many people there! Sabine must feel amazing, maybe some memories will back from magic crowd on Centre Court in Wimbledon?

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2012, 11:48 AM   #2032
country flag maturedgirl

That's what boomboom needs, a big stadium, big crowd and a hot summer day

Did she wear a pink or red outfit? Must be the sharapova colour - need more pics
Old May 26th, 2012, 11:56 AM   #2033
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
I'm very patient @fhcpic

This morning our sunshine girl watching Raffa together with Darren Cahill

Darren Cahill@darren_cahill
Hanging w/ Boom Boom (@sabinelisicki) watching Rafa hit. SL
reckons he's looking v/good.. probably not talking tennis

Sabine Lisicki @sabinelisicki
@darren_cahill BTW you were not suppose to tell our secret chatting
topics. Haha

Old May 26th, 2012, 11:58 AM   #2034

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

I think it's the outfit she made pics for a couple of weeks ago. Can't find it right now. The pic where she was wearing the table cloth with flowers over her Nike kit.
Old May 26th, 2012, 12:03 PM   #2035
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinator. View Post
Sooooo many people there! Sabine must feel amazing, maybe some memories will back from magic crowd on Centre Court in Wimbledon?
Apparently Sabine has won the match.

https://twitter.com/fontes_matheus/s...34841132822528
Old May 26th, 2012, 12:07 PM   #2036

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
Apparently Sabine has won the the match.

https://twitter.com/fontes_matheus/s...34841132822528
Uh huh. Against Vera....
But hey, a win is a win. And on Philipp Chatrier!

Back to Court 28 now!
Old May 26th, 2012, 01:39 PM   #2037
country flag fhcpig

kid's day

https://twitter.com/zirosky/status/2...large?tw_p=twt
Old May 26th, 2012, 01:53 PM   #2038
country flag fhcpig

Old May 26th, 2012, 01:57 PM   #2039
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhcpig View Post
sieht so aus als macht sie eine kleine Modenschau für uns
Old May 26th, 2012, 03:49 PM   #2040
country flag fhcpig