Pictures of Sabine - Page 131 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 16th, 2012, 07:13 AM   #1951
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

http://www.wilson.com/en-us/tennis/players/ She is still in this list

Btw, 3 days ago I visited Hamdi Topçu who is the ceo of Turkish Airlines to talk about business. At the end of the conversation we also talked a little about their sponsorship with Wozniacki, Kobe, Barcelona etc. I knew that Sabine needs a travel sponsor. Thats why I advised them to sponsor Sabine. I said she will be #1 told her success. He wrote her name in his agenda. It was a small hope however, the timing of the defeat against Erakovic is bad. I hope oneday I watch Sabine in a Turkish Airliness commercial.

Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 16th, 2012, 08:12 AM   #1952
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy pic from Birmingham last year. Good times.

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2012, 08:52 AM   #1953
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckMila View Post

opss !!!

Thank you for uploading photos!
Old May 16th, 2012, 12:21 PM   #1954
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckMila View Post

Trying out different racquets? Red one in the first pic...
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2012, 12:47 PM   #1955
country flag diegocatus

diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all

I love Sabine in leggings, so hot
diegocatus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2012, 01:52 PM   #1956
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by diegocatus View Post
I love Sabine in leggings, so hot

Yes indeed !!
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2012, 01:54 PM   #1957
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
http://www.wilson.com/en-us/tennis/players/ She is still in this list

Btw, 3 days ago I visited Hamdi Topçu who is the ceo of Turkish Airlines to talk about business. At the end of the conversation we also talked a little about their sponsorship with Wozniacki, Kobe, Barcelona etc. I knew that Sabine needs a travel sponsor. Thats why I advised them to sponsor Sabine. I said she will be #1 told her success. He wrote her name in his agenda. It was a small hope however, the timing of the defeat against Erakovic is bad. I hope oneday I watch Sabine in a Turkish Airliness commercial.
Isn't Turkish Airlines Bankrupt ?

I don't think they will do new Sponsorships soon.

Last edited by Ziva : May 16th, 2012 at 02:35 PM.
Old May 16th, 2012, 02:34 PM   #1958
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

I wondered about a "tunisair" comment on sabs fb account lately
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2012, 06:36 PM   #1959
country flag Geekking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
Isn't Turkish Airlines Bankrupt ?

I don't think they will do new Sponsorships soon.
No they are not.
Old May 16th, 2012, 08:14 PM   #1960
country flag Ziva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
No they are not.
maybe i'm wrong, but there was something in the news about them lately, being grounded, because of that.

But who cares it's OT anyways and they have Caroline Wozniacki already.
Old May 16th, 2012, 09:39 PM   #1961
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCtVA...feature=relmfu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=--f0igOGO7E with Born in the USA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=SCtVAmx_saM

three short vids uploaded yesterday from the first rd. double Lisicki/Zvonareva vs. Huber/Raymond at the FCC Charleston, focus unfortunately on the wrong team, but more than nothing
Old May 16th, 2012, 09:52 PM   #1962
country flag Geekking

Thanks bomerangkid

Sent from my GT-N7000 using VerticalSports.Com App
Old May 16th, 2012, 10:32 PM   #1963
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

enjoy !!!

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2012, 10:40 PM   #1964
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

the court looks very nice, thx for the pix
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2012, 10:40 PM   #1965
country flag maturedgirl

Mille grazie @suckMila!

She looks as usual