Pictures of Sabine - Page 128 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 10th, 2012, 06:29 PM   #1906
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Look at Young Sabs, how sweet she is

a few loops and you could think she is either drunk or going to fall asleep any minute, but wakes up in a flash
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 10th, 2012, 06:43 PM   #1907
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

haha, Dankeee: du hast ein gif dem von mir ausgebuddelten video gemacht
And I watched the 5 seconds of the match Hingis/Pennetta xseveral times successively

soo sweet, probably just dreaming of herself, being there down on the Steffi-Graf-court, playing Martina
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2012, 09:34 PM   #1908
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

http://www.o2world-berlin.de/Media/M...-o2-world.html

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 12:39 AM   #1909
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post

a few loops and you could think she is either drunk or going to fall asleep any minute, but wakes up in a flash
Thx a lot, she looks very cute.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
Love the Ami-accent of that interviewer.
Too bad Sabine supports the wrong team.
RIP EHC!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW0JtUNbAZ0
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 07:58 AM   #1910
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Very cute back then and of course still is

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 09:00 AM   #1911
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

I like her deep voice in the beginning of the interview
(and always hands in the pocket...)

and happy, she supports the right hockey club

In the O2mediathek I found a funny tape about Constantin Braun (Sabs class fellow) and his brother; Constantin is a "pretty" cool guy (sorry if it's a bit OT)...must had been funny with him in school...

http://www.o2world-berlin.de/Media/M...agestunde.html

sorry for the non german speakers...

@hankmoody if you like the ami, watch this: http://www.o2world-berlin.de/Media/M...inenparty.html

Last edited by maturedgirl : May 11th, 2012 at 09:24 AM.
Old May 11th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #1912
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future

Interview in german

http://www.ndr.de/sport/mehr_sport/s...isicki101.html

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 01:13 PM   #1913
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Great Interview, she prepared in Hannover, not Berlin.

nearly no more pain from the ankle, whatever that means.

She's not so optimistic after the injury of course, but she seems to be very excited to play some Tennis again.

Asked about her watching some Tennis from Madrid, she answers that it sadly isn't shown on TV

and i Love the picture from FC, so Badass, all three of them.

Old May 11th, 2012, 07:28 PM   #1914
country flag maturedgirl

Finally we got some answers
The fedcup pic is awesome, Andrea bored, Sabine pissed off, Angie (?) as usual...*pokerface*

Hope we get some Rome pics soon, Julia is already showing some of her...
Old May 13th, 2012, 06:30 PM   #1915
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

While searching the web for recent news, I found this photo from last year. I don't believe it's been posted here yet.

Old May 13th, 2012, 06:39 PM   #1916
country flag Ziva

i have seen other pics from the same Shooting, but i haven't seen this one before, Thanks
Old May 13th, 2012, 07:42 PM   #1917
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Quote:
and i Love the picture from FC, so Badass, all three of them.

Andrea's head looks like it's been stuck on to replace someone else's head!!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2012, 08:21 PM   #1918
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabine Lisicki @Twitter
A happy hello from Roma
Very sweet
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2012, 12:23 AM   #1919
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2012, 12:47 AM   #1920
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

^ thank you so much
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote