Pictures of Sabine - Page 117 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 11:42 AM   #1741
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

love the vid,her look and behaviour so adorable

Beaming-Bine

Eminem& Rihanna/GaGa

but she didn't want to expose who's her "Brad Pitt"
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 01:59 PM   #1742
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post

Miami 2012 • 2nd round

I love the light blue.
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 02:28 PM   #1743
country flag merten

merten is just really nice merten is just really nice merten is just really nice merten is just really nice merten is just really nice merten is just really nice merten is just really nice merten is just really nice merten is just really nice merten is just really nice merten is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
but she didn't want to expose who's her "Brad Pitt"
Because the question is wrong They should be interested in Angelina Jolie.
merten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 02:28 PM   #1744
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 02:38 PM   #1745
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by merten View Post
Because the question is wrong They should be interested in Angelina Jolie.
I can really understand her
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 04:57 PM   #1746
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 06:40 PM   #1747
country flag maturedgirl

in cyan a like her, btw. I like her in every colour

...the colour of the sea at a sunny day...
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 06:49 PM   #1748
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
in cyan a like her, btw. I like her in every colour

...the colour of the sea at a sunny day...
man, watcha been smokin'?
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 06:57 PM   #1749
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post
man, watcha been smokin'?

nothing special but its time for a weekend- bottle...or two...

btw watching the scoreboard for the last of my favs Ana to reach next round :P
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 06:57 PM   #1750
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

cool outfit at Miami practice

Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 09:35 PM   #1751
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice interview

'Beam me Up Sabi'

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 08:52 PM   #1752
country flag CillyUltra

Miami 2012 • 3rd round

Old Mar 24th, 2012, 08:58 PM   #1753
country flag CillyUltra

Old Mar 25th, 2012, 04:05 AM   #1754
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post

Romi Cvitkovic@TennisRomi
Just finished up an awesome one-on-one with Lisicki. Another extremely good interviewee and very giggly!

Robin Hosking@robinhosking
@TennisRomi I'd love to meet her. She sounds so positive and is the best role model for the game.

Romi Cvitkovic@TennisRomi
@robinhosking She is an absolute darling, and beautiful and very fit in person!

Sabine Lisicki sat down with me after her 2nd round win at the Sony Ericsson Open. When she realized that she was going to be videotaped she stopped being as giggly as she was in a previous interview, but after a few questions she began to open up and flash that brilliant smile.

Players always have a tendency to tell me that their most embarrassing moment is on YouTube. This time, I chose not to post it, but I'm sure you can find it if you are so inclined. She is such a nice person!

Make sure you turn up the volume! Enjoy!

http://network.yardbarker.com/tennis...sicki/10376551

She's advertising two of my Hopman Cup videos in this interview!
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 10:17 PM   #1755
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetennis View Post
She's advertising two of my Hopman Cup videos in this interview!
Cool. I've seen them!! They are both so funny!
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote