Pictures of Sabine - Page 101 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2012, 10:00 PM   #1501
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Nike Stylist's Own • November 2011

Jacket Nike Sportswear T&F Destroyer • Sneakers Nike Sportswear Air Max 90 • Cap Nike Sportswear TC Canarinho •
Pants Nike Sportswear Time Out Pants • Striped T-Shirt Victoria Beckham denim

CillyUltra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2012, 05:25 PM   #1502
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
Sabine´s got the most beautiful smile ever! she´s always so happy as her dog
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 07:24 PM   #1503
country flag pavly

pavly is a jewel in the rough pavly is a jewel in the rough pavly is a jewel in the rough pavly is a jewel in the rough pavly is a jewel in the rough pavly is a jewel in the rough pavly is a jewel in the rough pavly is a jewel in the rough pavly is a jewel in the rough pavly is a jewel in the rough pavly is a jewel in the rough

i put some amazing slo-mo shots from Sabine's matches in Melbourne in two videos, hope you will like them

3rd round vs Kuznetsova
---

4th round vs Sharapova
---
pavly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 11:27 PM   #1504
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Sabine against Julia

Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 09:35 AM   #1505
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

A report from the local public TV station about Sabine's and Julia's exhibition match

Old Jan 30th, 2012, 09:36 AM   #1506
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

RBB Beitrag von gestern Abend.

Klick mich
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 09:59 AM   #1507
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Hey guys,
I've started uploading my AO pics on flickr. I'm just beginning to figure out everything so the pics are still completely out of order.
But here's the link for Day 1 pics with Sabine practicing on Court 4.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mojobac...7629050229825/

Enjoy!
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 10:45 AM   #1508
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Did she get a haircut at last? Her hair looks shorter... or am I seeing things?
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 10:46 AM   #1509

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post
Hey guys,
I've started uploading my AO pics on flickr. I'm just beginning to figure out everything so the pics are still completely out of order.
But here's the link for Day 1 pics with Sabine practicing on Court 4.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mojobac...7629050229825/

Enjoy!
Yay! I hope you'll upload more from her practice with Ana. Still gutted I miss out on watching that.
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 02:28 AM   #1510
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Auckland:

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 02:29 AM   #1511
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 31st, 2012, 02:30 AM   #1512
country flag hellas719

Old Jan 31st, 2012, 04:56 AM   #1513

Some (watermarked) pics from the exo against Julia

(the ankle braces are back )

Old Jan 31st, 2012, 05:21 AM   #1514
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Just uploaded pics of Sabine's 1st round match at the AO:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mojobac...9825/lightbox/

Have fun!
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 06:26 AM   #1515
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post
Have fun!
What a nice foto-story. Great Pics!!

Thx, really enjoyed it

She's so WOW
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote