THE Picture Thread - Page 47 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 16th, 2012, 02:08 AM   #691
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: THE Picture Thread

From her twitter or retweeted by her:

Flying hooooome✈Лечу домоооой!Всего на пару дней.

HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 16th, 2012, 09:27 AM   #692
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

Thanks for the nice pics HowardH.
Pierre75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 03:07 AM   #693
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

From Beijing
On the next day after the final,I pushed myself to wake up early and visited Great Wall!Feeling like a hero�� http://t.co/euuY1DSo

#instacollage �������� pic.twitter.com/XjVbQ3Lb

From Moscow

Last edited by HowardH : Oct 15th, 2012 at 03:15 AM.
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 09:22 AM   #694
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

Great pics ! Thanks HowardH.
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 10:05 AM   #695
country flag HowardH

No problem! Some more:

Old Oct 17th, 2012, 07:57 PM   #696
country flag HowardH

Old Oct 17th, 2012, 09:35 PM   #697
country flag Pierre75

Thanks one more time HowardH.
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 08:36 PM   #698
country flag HowardH

Some more pics from Elena's twitter

so cute (http://instagram.com/p/RD7VnHFwwz/)

Last edited by HowardH : Oct 22nd, 2012 at 08:56 PM.
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 08:56 PM   #699
country flag Pierre75

Thanks for the great pics HowardH.
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 08:37 AM   #700
country flag Abhijeet4267

Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold

Old Oct 27th, 2012, 02:00 PM   #701
country flag Pierre75

Nice pic. Thanks Abhijeet4267.
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 06:01 AM   #702
country flag HowardH

Elena having fun in traffic in Moscow, from her twitter:

And some pics she retweeted. Apparently some artists have taken to drawing pics of her:

Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 10:39 AM   #703
country flag Pierre75

Great pics. Thanks HowardH.
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 04:46 PM   #704
country flag HowardH

Elena Vesnina ‏@EVesnina001

Went out last night,had a lots of fun��☺��С Кэт,провели классный вечер!Не часто у нас так получается выбраться. pic.twitter.com/bNcjYDY8

‏@EVesnina001

And that's me☺����#offseason #moscow pic.twitter.com/IHyWJSdi

Edit: Bigger versions:

Last edited by HowardH : Nov 10th, 2012 at 03:06 PM.
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 02:04 PM   #705
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Elena Vesnina ‏@EVesnina001

Went out last night,had a lots of fun��☺��С Кэт,провели классный вечер!Не часто у нас так получается выбраться. pic.twitter.com/bNcjYDY8

Katya

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote