Adam & Eve..(anovic) - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 17th, 2009, 12:38 AM   #91
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of
Re: Adam & Eve..(anovic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritedenergy View Post
That's why Ana went to play Brisbane

Izzy you also said that Ana was with Adam in the off-season... I'm more and more convinced that this slump is due to men
Sure you can lose focus when you are in love but that horrible game she was playing at AO is bc she didn`t have a coach with her not bc of the boyfriend
She was completely lost on court
As we could see at Wimbledon she was focused most of time and Adam was there so it`s like Izzy said she will have to find the right balance
jelenacg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 17th, 2009, 06:30 PM   #92
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

From the BBC live coverage:

Quote:
Here's Ana Ivanovic's chap, Adam Scott. Terrible Open record, and it's not getting any better - five over, although if it was a toss-up between being holed up in a Scottish cabin with Ivanovic for the weekend and playing 36 holes of golf, I know what I'd choose.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/golf/8154988.stm

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 07:08 PM   #93
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post

So is he playing during the weekend or not?
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 07:41 PM   #94
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post

So is he playing during the weekend or not?
It's not official yet, as there are people still playing. But every article I've seen says that he will miss the cut, and not play during the weekend.

I guess that might be the reason Ana was so serious in the pics, with Adam playing a bad round...

Old Jul 17th, 2009, 07:49 PM   #95
country flag jelenacg

Quote:
It's not official yet, as there are people still playing. But every article I've seen says that he will miss the cut, and not play during the weekend.

I guess that might be the reason Ana was so serious in the pics, with Adam playing a bad round...
Great no Ana watching golf for the weekend ,sorry Adam
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 07:53 PM   #96
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Great no Ana watching golf for the weekend ,sorry Adam

Poor guy.. I'm sure he is totally disappointed. He can take solace from the fact that a lot of big names have also sucked in this tournament.

I hope Ana is okay and ready to go practice hard the next couple of weeks. I really want her to do well in the hard court season.

Old Jul 17th, 2009, 08:00 PM   #97
country flag jelenacg

Quote:

Poor guy.. I'm sure he is totally disappointed. He can take solace from the fact that a lot of big names have also sucked in this tournament.

I hope Ana is okay and ready to go practice hard the next couple of weeks. I really want her to do well in the hard court season.
i like that
Sorry Adam at least he has Ana to comfort him
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 08:03 PM   #98
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
i like that
Sorry Adam at least he has Ana to comfort him
True..

Look, from another article:

Quote:
An inquiry about the Aussie Adam Scott, one time number three in the world. He's on +4 after 12, and as it stands will miss out on two more day's golf. Could be deliberate, as then he'd get to spend more time with his new lady, tennis star Ana Ivanovic.
http://www.rte.ie/sport/golf/2009/0717/open.html

Old Jul 17th, 2009, 08:09 PM   #99
country flag jelenacg

Quote:
True..

Look, from another article:

http://www.rte.ie/sport/golf/2009/0717/open.html

In every single article they mention Ana
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 08:15 PM   #100
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
In every single article they mention Ana

Well.. now we won't see Ana on the weekend... or the next couple of weeks I guess.. I miss watching Ana play... play well that is..

Old Jul 17th, 2009, 08:19 PM   #101
country flag jelenacg

Quote:

Well.. now we won't see Ana on the weekend... or the next couple of weeks I guess.. I miss watching Ana play... play well that is..

Maybe she will write a new diary talking about the preparation and Adam is also writting a blog so at least i hope we will find out where she is
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 08:31 PM   #102
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:

Maybe she will write a new diary talking about the preparation and Adam is also writting a blog so at least i hope we will find out where she is

I don't really relie on Ana writting a blog and much less saying where she is on it.. Adam does write a blog a week, so we can expect him to say something about where he is... but sometimes he is very vague... saying he is in Europe.. Isn't Europe big?

Old Jul 17th, 2009, 08:41 PM   #103
country flag jelenacg

Quote:

I don't really relie on Ana writting a blog and much less saying where she is on it.. Adam does write a blog a week, so we can expect him to say something about where he is... but sometimes he is very vague... saying he is in Europe.. Isn't Europe big?

So we can expect something like `I`m in USA `
What do you mean i want her to write a blog and why not mention Scotland jk
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 08:47 PM   #104
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:

So we can expect something like `I`m in USA `
That would already be nice..

Quote:
What do you mean i want her to write a blog and why not mention Scotland jk
I also want Ana to write another diary entry. Come on Ana, be nice and make our wish come true! She will probably say something like.. "I've watched some golf this past couple of weeks, it's so exciting!"

Last edited by gaviotabr : Jul 17th, 2009 at 08:57 PM.
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 08:55 PM   #105
country flag jelenacg

Quote:
That would already be nice..

I also want Ana to write another diary entry. Come on Ana, be nice and make our with come true! She will probably say something like.. "I've watched some golf this past couple of weeks, it's so exciting!"
Golf and exiting in the same sentence
I would be very surprised if she mention golf,Scotland maybe
As long as she writes that she practiced for two weeks i`m happy