Adam & Eve..(anovic) - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 16th, 2009, 12:06 PM   #76
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Adam & Eve..(anovic)

I've just seen a couple of pictures of Ana in Zermatt, Switzerland, July 4th, in someone's orkut. Actually it's Ana and four teenage boys all proud of the picture!

Is Zermatt close to where Adam has his house in Switzerland? It's not particularly close to Basel..

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 16th, 2009, 12:14 PM   #77
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Adam has a house in Crans Montana. Well.. a lot closer than Basel..

Old Jul 16th, 2009, 12:25 PM   #78
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post

jelenacg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 01:21 PM   #79
country flag mure

mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future

that's the ehm "guy" who leads this open for the moment..

poor Ana,seems like she'll have to watch boring golf and support Adam for many many many years to come...At least she won't have to play as Ana Scott after she marries him,for the reasons Jelena explained..
mure is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 07:25 PM   #80
country flag BrofUJu

BrofUJu is just really nice BrofUJu is just really nice BrofUJu is just really nice BrofUJu is just really nice BrofUJu is just really nice BrofUJu is just really nice BrofUJu is just really nice BrofUJu is just really nice BrofUJu is just really nice BrofUJu is just really nice BrofUJu is just really nice

Ana seems so bored there, its kind of hilarious. Can't say I blame her :P Really hope she gets back on the court after this week though, she needs to make sure her fitness is good to go for the gruelling hard court season coming up.
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 07:34 PM   #81
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You really are on top of things.
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 07:57 PM   #82
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mure View Post

that's the ehm "guy" who leads this open for the moment..

poor Ana,seems like she'll have to watch boring golf and support Adam for many many many years to come...At least she won't have to play as Ana Scott after she marries him,for the reasons Jelena explained..
That's Tom Watson, he was one of the top players of the 1970's and 1980's. So if Ana ever marries Adam Scott we may be seeing a lot of her on the golf course for decades to come.
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 08:07 PM   #83
country flag spiritedenergy

spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So close to Italy!!! Does Adam live in Switzerland???
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 09:20 PM   #84
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritedenergy View Post
So close to Italy!!! Does Adam live in Switzerland???
From what I've read, he has houses in London, Crans Montana (Switzerland) and close to Brisbane. His house in Switzerland is his official residence.. probably for taxes purposes.. like with Ana.

Old Jul 16th, 2009, 11:00 PM   #85
country flag spiritedenergy

spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
From what I've read, he has houses in London, Crans Montana (Switzerland) and close to Brisbane. His house in Switzerland is his official residence.. probably for taxes purposes.. like with Ana.
That's why Ana went to play Brisbane

Izzy you also said that Ana was with Adam in the off-season... I'm more and more convinced that this slump is due to men
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 11:09 PM   #86
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritedenergy View Post
That's why Ana went to play Brisbane

Izzy you also said that Ana was with Adam in the off-season... I'm more and more convinced that this slump is due to men
Which off-season? The november-december of last year was a mess... I'm sure if she at least had a tennis coach with her things wouldn't be so bad at Australia.

Ana's slump dates back to this time last year, so it's much more than that.. I do think she might have lost some of her drive. Once a commentator for ESPN Brazil said that it was one thing to practice 5 hours a day with your priority being tennis and with a plan, and another to practice 5 hours a day without a true plan and with a mess in your head.. Ana just might be a victim of the last one.

She has said that she was thinking too much about tennis, and that would take energy away from her. Maybe she went from one extreme to the other. Eventually she will have to learn to manage her relationships so it won't affect her tennis game.

Old Jul 16th, 2009, 11:20 PM   #87
country flag jonnyroyale_13

jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I've just seen a couple of pictures of Ana in Zermatt, Switzerland, July 4th, in someone's orkut. Actually it's Ana and four teenage boys all proud of the picture!

Is Zermatt close to where Adam has his house in Switzerland? It's not particularly close to Basel..
Nice map, Izzy.
im missing the point though...what is the significance of Ana being in a Zermatt orkut with the teenage boys?
Also...what the heck is an orkut?
jonnyroyale_13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 11:28 PM   #88
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyroyale_13 View Post
Nice map, Izzy.
im missing the point though...what is the significance of Ana being in a Zermatt orkut with the teenage boys?
Also...what the heck is an orkut?

The point being that she was in a city quite far from Basel, but close to where Adam has a home.. they were probably together.. It's nothing really.. I was just saying..

Orkut is the precursor of facebook.. it's about the same.

Old Jul 16th, 2009, 11:34 PM   #89
country flag jonnyroyale_13

jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Orkut is the precursor of facebook.. it's about the same.
Oh, okay. I was thinking an orkut was a gazebo or a treehouse or something.
jonnyroyale_13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 11:36 PM   #90
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyroyale_13 View Post
Oh, okay. I was thinking an orkut was a gazebo or a treehouse or something.