Adam & Eve..(anovic) - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 16th, 2009, 02:21 AM   #61
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Adam & Eve..(anovic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyroyale_13 View Post
hmm. well, maybe they mention him a lot and its just his name then. Its not a very memorable name for someone that doesnt follow the sport.
Hopefully the relationship is one without too much distraction to Ana's tennis, and i hope it goes well.

See you all later, i need to get off my computer now
Good night Jonny!

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 16th, 2009, 02:22 AM   #62
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Well.. from what I've read, It seems that when he was coming up on the golf scene he was often compared to Tiger Woods, and considered to be the next dominant force. Then he was the youngest winner at a tournament (The Players Championships) which seems to be considered the 5th major.. but he hasn't yet won a major, and is up there on those lists of best players never to win a major. He got as far as number 3 in the world. So I would say he is a famous golfer..

I had never ever heard of him until his relationship with Ana either, but then again golf is the most boring sport in the history of the world for me. I only knew Tiger Woods and Jack Nicklaus, mostly because of video games..
So Ana >> Scott
I only heard of Tiger Woods
jelenacg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 02:25 AM   #63
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post
So Ana >> Scott
I only heard of Tiger Woods

There was an article last week that had something like: "Ivanovic leads Scott 1-0 in major tournaments wins."

Old Jul 16th, 2009, 02:40 AM   #64
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:

There was an article last week that had something like: "Ivanovic leads Scott 1-0 in major tournaments wins."

Btw Scott in serbian means something like asswhole/rogue
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 02:46 AM   #65
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:

Really?

And to think Ana is surrounded by Scotts, literally, no serbian meaning.

Old Jul 16th, 2009, 02:55 AM   #66
country flag jelenacg

Quote:
Really?

And to think Ana is surrounded by Scotts, literally, no serbian meaning.
Yes
My brother actually when he heard she is dating Adam Scott said what`s with her and all these assholes (he didn`t meant it in a bad way obviously but it just souds/pronounces like that in Serbian
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 03:01 AM   #67
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Yes
My brother actually when he heard she is dating Adam Scott said what`s with her and all these assholes (he didn`t meant it in a bad way obviously but it just souds/pronounces like that in Serbian

I wonder if that has ever crossed Ana's mind!

Old Jul 16th, 2009, 03:01 AM   #68
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 03:10 AM   #69
country flag jelenacg

Quote:

I wonder if that has ever crossed Ana's mind!

On a bright side we don`t use that word often,i mean we have better words when we want to describe or insult someone
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 03:46 AM   #70
country flag gaviotabr

I was looking for it and finally found it.. the article I read on Adam that first made me think of him as sort of a male Ana..

http://www.golfweek.com/story/adam-scott-profile-022809

Old Jul 16th, 2009, 10:56 AM   #71
country flag Midge.

Midge. has disabled reputation

She's there...
Photos up on Getty.

I think she's taking pictures in one of them. No she's not, thats her sunglasses.

On a sidenote, get a hair cut Adam. You are much hotter with shorter hair.
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 11:11 AM   #72
country flag Mixo

Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold

¬¬'

Official Believer of Anapolis
2008 Philippe Chatrier Ave, Roland Garros County

Last edited by Mixo : Jul 16th, 2009 at 11:34 AM.
Mixo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 11:18 AM   #73
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixo View Post

Photographer

¬¬
Mixo, edit you post.. Getty pictures are not allowed in the forum. I left this same pic without watermarks at the picture thread... replace it with that one, or I think a mod might delete you post.

Old Jul 16th, 2009, 11:18 AM   #74
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midge. View Post
She's there...
Photos up on Getty.

I think she's taking pictures in one of them. No she's not, thats her sunglasses.

On a sidenote, get a hair cut Adam. You are much hotter with shorter hair.
True, he should definitely get a hair cut.

Old Jul 16th, 2009, 11:34 AM   #75
country flag Mixo

Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold

Thanks gaviota

Official Believer of Anapolis
2008 Philippe Chatrier Ave, Roland Garros County

Mixo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote