Adam & Eve..(anovic) - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 16th, 2009, 12:28 AM   #46
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of
Re: Adam & Eve..(anovic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Well.. we will see tomorrow. It has been cold and raining there the past few days.. hardly good conditions for tennis..

And Ana should go practice with either Sven or Cahill, not alone..
If she is still there tomorrow we can only hope Scot B. is there also so she can work on her fitness i`m almost sure she didn`t practice tennis alone in Scotland
jelenacg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 16th, 2009, 12:33 AM   #47
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyroyale_13 View Post
Yeah, thats what i was wondering. Im sure there are plenty of places to practice, i mean these golf courses are country clubs, theres probably plenty of tennis courts and facilities around for conditioning. But she needs a hitting partner at least.
well, its not really relevant i guess, but just a reminder that in 2007 right before LA she had the knee issue then, and couldnt start practicing until one week before the LA tournament...and she still felt discomfort the week before. But she was at another level back then.
Yes.. back then she had come from the most consistently good stretch of her career (Amelia Island SF, Charleston QF, Berlin W, RG F, Rosmalen QF, Wimbledon SF), had her confidence sky high and was playing great tennis. Ana had 12 aces or so against Jankovic in the semis and ended the final with an ace as well. Her serve was clicking, her forehand was awesome. It's not like she needed all the preparation in the world, like she does now. She has so much to work on her game to get it back on track, she needs to be with a coach and practicing with a plan, not alone.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 12:36 AM   #48
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post
If she is still there tomorrow we can only hope Scot B. is there also so she can work on her fitness i`m almost sure she didn`t practice tennis alone in Scotland
I think she didn't practice at all the past couple of weeks, which is what I expected her to do, even without the injury.. but now is time to resume training. Well.. I guess we will just see what happens tomorrow. If she is there, I guess Scott will be as well.. Ana is responsable.. she would at least start out her physical training.

Old Jul 16th, 2009, 12:41 AM   #49
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes.. back then she had come from the most consistently good stretch of her career (Amelia Island SF, Charleston QF, Berlin W, RG F, Rosmalen QF, Wimbledon SF), had her confidence sky high and was playing great tennis. Ana had 12 aces or so against Jankovic in the semis and ended the final with an ace as well. Her serve was clicking, her forehand was awesome. It's not like she needed all the preparation in the world, like she does now. She has so much to work on her game to get it back on track, she needs to be with a coach and practicing with a plan, not alone.
Well said, Ana move your butt to the tennis court ASAP
It`s not like he is turning 18,why do you even want to celebrate that you getting older
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 12:43 AM   #50
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Well said, Ana move your butt to the tennis court ASAP
It`s not like he is turning 18,why do you even want to celebrate that you getting older

So true!

Besides.. he will play at 7 am. tomorrow! Talk about waking up early!

Old Jul 16th, 2009, 12:46 AM   #51
country flag jelenacg

Quote:

So true!

Besides.. he will play at 7 am. tomorrow! Talk about waking up early!
7 am so you have to wake up in 5 am or something to be on time there
Our coverage starts at 10 am
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 12:47 AM   #52
country flag jonnyroyale_13

jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future

Izzy, if youre in medschool, you better get used to much worse than 7 am! I have to be up at 6:30am tomorrow
jonnyroyale_13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 12:49 AM   #53
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Izzy, if youre in medschool, you better get used to much worse than 7 am! I have to be up at 6:30am tomorrow
Oh.. I was talking about Ana.. I wake up at 6 am everyday.. I've finished Med school already, but when I was at that there were days I didn't sleep at all, working in the hospital..

Old Jul 16th, 2009, 12:58 AM   #54
country flag jelenacg

Quote:
Oh.. I was talking about Ana.. I wake up at 6 am everyday.. I've finished Med school already, but when I was at that there were days I didn't sleep at all, working in the hospital..
So you are a morning person i hate waking up before 10 am ,so 6 am is like a mission impossible to me
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 01:05 AM   #55
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
So you are a morning person i hate waking up before 10 am ,so 6 am is like a mission impossible to me
I'm an all day person.. I don't really like sleeping. I think it comes from spending a whole bunch of nights without sleeping during my time at Med school. I wake up naturally.. at 6 am. Doesn't matter if I went to sleep 9 pm or 3 am.

Old Jul 16th, 2009, 01:06 AM   #56

jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future

well for the money this guy makes to play golf, id wake up at whatever time they want me to. Why didnt i take up golf in highschool
Is this guy a big star in golf? I mean he looks like a handsome man, im sure hes quite famous for that, but i listen to sport radio a lot and had never heard of him before this relationship to Ana.
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 01:12 AM   #57
country flag jelenacg

Quote:
I'm an all day person.. I don't really like sleeping. I think it comes from spending a whole bunch of nights without sleeping during my time at Med school. I wake up naturally.. at 6 am. Doesn't matter if I went to sleep 9 pm or 3 am.

Quote:
well for the money this guy makes to play golf, id wake up at whatever time they want me to. Why didnt i take up golf in highschool
Is this guy a big star in golf? I mean he looks like a handsome man, im sure hes quite famous for that, but i listen to sport radio a lot and had never heard of him before this relationship to Ana.
He was # 3 so i geuss he is,i don`t follow golf so i`m guessing
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 01:13 AM   #58
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He is one of the better known names in the golf world. He was considered one of the top and upcoming players on the PGA tour a couple of years ago, even as a possible rival to Tiger Woods one day but he has kind of fallen off a bit the past 18 months. But he's talented and still has a lot of potential. Just hasn't quite lived up to it yet.
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 01:15 AM   #59
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Well.. from what I've read, It seems that when he was coming up on the golf scene he was often compared to Tiger Woods, and considered to be the next dominant force. Then he was the youngest winner at a tournament (The Players Championships) which seems to be considered the 5th major.. but he hasn't yet won a major, and is up there on those lists of best players never to win a major. He got as far as number 3 in the world. So I would say he is a famous golfer..

I had never ever heard of him until his relationship with Ana either, but then again golf is the most boring sport in the history of the world for me. I only knew Tiger Woods and Jack Nicklaus, mostly because of video games..

Old Jul 16th, 2009, 01:18 AM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by AjdeAna View Post
He is one of the better known names in the golf world. He was considered one of the top and upcoming players on the PGA tour a couple of years ago, even as a possible rival to Tiger Woods one day but he has kind of fallen off a bit the past 18 months. But he's talented and still has a lot of potential. Just hasn't quite lived up to it yet.
hmm. well, maybe they mention him a lot and its just his name then. Its not a very memorable name for someone that doesnt follow the sport.
Hopefully the relationship is one without too much distraction to Ana's tennis, and i hope it goes well.

See you all later, i need to get off my computer now