Adam & Eve..(anovic) - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 13th, 2009, 09:02 PM   #166
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Adam & Eve..(anovic)

Just goes to show that they really are struggling head-cases soulmates
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 13th, 2009, 11:33 PM   #167
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Well.. couple who sucks together.. sucks together. Adam has began playing in the US PGA and is 10 over after 14 holes.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 01:41 AM   #168
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

So.. Adam missed the cut again.. he actually posted a +17, and placed 149.. almost last. Really bad.. According to some news I read he is parting ways with his coach Butch Harmon. One thing though.. he had a free week now and he decided to add another tournament. That's something Ana could do.. add some tournaments.. She has a lot of points to defend in only 4 tournaments, and she still should try to get some wins and keep herself in the top 20 before the end of the year.

Old Aug 15th, 2009, 01:44 AM   #169
country flag spiritedenergy

spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
So.. Adam missed the cut again.. he actually posted a +17, and placed 149.. almost last. Really bad.. According to some news I read he is parting ways with his coach Butch Harmon. One thing though.. he had a free week now and he decided to add another tournament. That's something Ana could do.. add some tournaments.. She has a lot of points to defend in only 4 tournaments, and she still should try to get some wins and keep herself in the top 20 before the end of the year.
but will the road map allow that? Ana don't stay with these mental midgets, part ways, you're better than that
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 01:48 AM   #170
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
So he is still slumping
Adding a tournament is a good idea but since she is only using tournaments to practice now i`m not sure she will gain points even if she plays them
jelenacg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 01:49 AM   #171
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritedenergy View Post
but will the road map allow that? Ana don't stay with these mental midgets, part ways, you're better than that
Well.. she can add Pilot Pen, a MM and Moscow.. she has played only 34 matches in 8 months. She had played that in may last year. So.. it's not like she would be playing all that much. I've come to the conclusion she has to figure out stuff playing.. practice only won't solve her issues.

Ana likes the mental midgets.. If only she wouldn't let it get to her..

Old Aug 15th, 2009, 01:51 AM   #172
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post
So he is still slumping
Adding a tournament is a good idea but since she is only using tournaments to practice now i`m not sure she will gain points even if she plays them
Yes.. but it will help her figure out stuff... like that ugly serve that doesn't work. And maybe if by some miracle she got some wins, she could actually get a bit more confident.

But then again, I kind of don't think she will do it..

Old Aug 15th, 2009, 01:57 AM   #173
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes.. but it will help her figure out stuff... like that ugly serve that doesn't work. And maybe if by some miracle she got some wins, she could actually get a bit more confident.

But then again, I kind of don't think she will do it..
Maybe but i`m not sure.She is not like JJ who needs more matches to start playing better
I`m afraid these matches will only kill what is left fom her confidence
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 01:58 AM   #174
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was hoping he would come to Toronto and bring Ana some good luck.

I agree however that Ana should add another tournament to her schedule. As of right now, she has a very long off season.
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 02:08 AM   #175
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post
Maybe but i`m not sure.She is not like JJ who needs more matches to start playing better
I`m afraid these matches will only kill what is left fom her confidence
Maybe.. but look at how she took a month off now after playing decent tennis at Wimbledon and came back awful..

Old Aug 15th, 2009, 04:06 AM   #176

spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute

i just finished watching the movie "13 going to 30" with Jennifer Garder... I cried so much

You know it made me think I hope Ana will always live in her fairytales, just like I basically do in mine
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 08:17 PM   #177
country flag gaviotabr

Is Adam in Toronto right now?

From twitter:

Quote:
Adam scott is here with anna ivanovic...I'm pretty jealous...of who I'm undecided.
about 3 hours ago from txt
http://twitter.com/aphillips24

Old Aug 15th, 2009, 08:18 PM   #178

Quote:

From twitter:

who's writing these twitters?

I'm pretty jealous of whom I'm undecided
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 08:22 PM   #179
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritedenergy View Post
who's writing these twitters?

I'm pretty jealous of whom I'm undecided

People on twitter can be quite funny!

Old Aug 15th, 2009, 08:50 PM   #180
country flag jelenacg

Quote:

From twitter:

At least everything seams to be working well in her love life
I thought he was supposed to play some tournament at this time