The talent from Krynica - Kasia Kawa - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 12:25 PM   #31
country flag rafal15ok

rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The talent from Krynica - Kasia Kawa

WOW Kaśka!
rafal15ok is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 03:47 PM   #32
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

By the way, with this tournament she will reach a new career-high in singles, as she could enter the top 350
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 11:17 AM   #33
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

Kasia lost to Van Uytvanck in the final of Chiasso, 6-7(2) 3-6. That's not a bad scoreline, given she was probably a bit tired after 6 matches played in the last 6 days.
5 aces during the final

Still a very good tournament for her Hopefully she will be able to play at this level more often.
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 11:02 AM   #34
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Kasia on the right

Original picture from tcchiasso.ch
Old May 5th, 2013, 12:19 PM   #35
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

$75,000 Trnava (Slovakia), outdoor clay:

> Singles:
Q-R1: Katarzyna Kawa (POL) d. (2)Kateryna Kozlova (UKR) 64 62
Q-R2: Katarzyna Kawa (POL) d. Conny Perrin (SUI) 64 62
Q-FR: Katarzyna Kawa (POL) d. Gabriela Dabrowski (CAN) 62 76(6)

R1: Barbora Zahlavova Strycova (CZE) d. Katarzyna Kawa (POL) 60 36 76(3) but

Last edited by Jerem : May 8th, 2013 at 05:41 PM.
Old May 5th, 2013, 05:40 PM   #36
deliverance.

deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future

How she plays? Aggressive/defensive?
Old May 5th, 2013, 05:47 PM   #37
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

As for me she is Karolina Kosinska 2.0
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 05:56 PM   #38
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0barthel. View Post
How she plays? Aggressive/defensive?
Agressive it seems I've never seen her play, but:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoLdEnSeToV View Post
Kasia has a good bh, really strong, service is good as well. Her fh and movement are not the best.
I know from other sources that she is powerful and is a good shot-maker
Old May 5th, 2013, 06:25 PM   #39
deliverance.

deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future

Thanks guys
Old May 6th, 2013, 05:25 PM   #40
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Kasia continues and beat Conny Perrin 6-4 6-2, coming back from 1-4 down in the first set
Old May 7th, 2013, 04:44 PM   #41
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Kasia qualifies for the main draw in Trnava (75k) by beating Dabrowski 6-2 7-6(6) She will face Zahlavova Strycova in R1.
There was a game today where she was led *0-40 but leveled at deuce with two aces to finally held her serve It seems she has a great serve indeed, she holds it most of the time.

She's really improving. If she keeps playing at this level, she will quickly enter the top 300 within the few upcoming weeks and that would be well deserved
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:46 PM   #42
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Kasia lost to Zahlavova Strycova 0-6 6-3 6-7(3) after a very close final set. Too bad she finally lost the match, but great fight from her She won the second set from 0-6 0-2 down, and was led 1-3 in the third before saving some match points on her own serve at *5-6.

Good match and great tournament Kasia will be just outside the top 330 next week.
Old May 9th, 2013, 07:39 AM   #43
deliverance.

Hope it won't be one dream year, but something like big, consistent progress
Old May 10th, 2013, 05:03 PM   #44
country flag Endru.

Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of

Where is she gonna play next?
Serena Coco JJ Angie
Su-Wei Makiri Kimiko Yarka
Endru. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2013, 09:30 PM   #45
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endru. View Post
Where is she gonna play next?
Either Grado or Maribor, both 25k in two weeks. She's currently in qualifying of both events.

Last edited by Jerem : May 13th, 2013 at 09:47 PM.