Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 3 - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 20th, 2009, 10:10 PM   #61
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 3

14 days to go!

http://www.latennischamps.com/index.php

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 21st, 2009, 11:08 PM   #62
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Sigh...it's so annoying that Caro is still called a "pusher", "Pushniacki". After the grass season it should be pretty clear that she isn't a "pusher".
Protoss is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 21st, 2009, 11:23 PM   #63
country flag Blue-Eyed Soul

Blue-Eyed Soul is a name known to all Blue-Eyed Soul is a name known to all Blue-Eyed Soul is a name known to all Blue-Eyed Soul is a name known to all Blue-Eyed Soul is a name known to all Blue-Eyed Soul is a name known to all Blue-Eyed Soul is a name known to all Blue-Eyed Soul is a name known to all Blue-Eyed Soul is a name known to all Blue-Eyed Soul is a name known to all Blue-Eyed Soul is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Sigh...it's so annoying that Caro is still called a "pusher", "Pushniacki". After the grass season it should be pretty clear that she isn't a "pusher".
That thread about Caro was ridiculous.
Blue-Eyed Soul is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 12:52 AM   #64
country flag FormerlyKnownAs
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future

Its just trolls, haters and loosers.
A few shit stirrers, that get the other lammers going.

Right now on this thread Click Me!"Least favorite player currently in the WTA Top 10?" were it was obviously aimed at Caroline or Azarenka by delicatecutter, it has backfired.
Code:
Dinara Safina       RUS    56 15.01% 
Serena Williams     USA    79 21.18% 
Venus Williams      USA    11 2.95% 
Elena Dementieva    RUS    12 3.22% 
Svetlana Kuznetsova RUS    14 3.75% 
Jelena Jankovic     SRB    46 12.33% 
Vera Zvonareva      RUS    10 2.68% 
Victoria Azarenka   BLR    69 18.50% 
Caroline Wozniacki  DEN    55 14.75% 
Nadia Petrova       RUS    21 5.63% 
Voters: 373.
Serena Williams who has many many rabiate fans is leading as the least favorite, so go figure. Either she is the hate object this week, or some of her followers are so thick, they vote for her whatever.
Caroline is #4.
Which to me proves all that Caroline hate is just hot air and doesn't mean anything.

That that means anything to me is how Caroline is playing, winning or loosing, fit or ill and if she is happy with how its going.
FormerlyKnownAs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 05:09 AM   #65
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrofUJu View Post
Couple that come to mind are against Lena and Kuz in Miami. Lena match was really solid, and she lost against Kuz, but both played their hearts out, and it was an incredible match. She played brilliantly against Momes in Madrid, as well.

Also, for those who haven't seen yet, Caro posted a new blog, a summer update from Copenhagen, on her official site today Check it out here
I don't think the Kuznetsova match was such a good one though as Caro played too defensively until she fell behind in the 2nd set and then after winning the 2nd set went back to playing too defensively.
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:46 AM   #66
country flag poulao

poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Doheny View Post
That thread about Caro was ridiculous.
The 'pushing' part, that I think is bob-bob fair enough. Caro has had an habit of leaving it up to the other player, to create somthing. It's all the other BS, people acting as experts etc. that was hurtful IMO. I liked her matches against Makiri and Pennetta in Bostad, against MJMS she looked a bit lost, but did she play badly? I think that she didn't have the right recipe.
poulao is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 03:03 PM   #67
country flag Christinawww

Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerlyKnownAs View Post
Its just trolls, haters and loosers.
A few shit stirrers, that get the other lammers going.

Right now on this thread Click Me!"Least favorite player currently in the WTA Top 10?" were it was obviously aimed at Caroline or Azarenka by delicatecutter, it has backfired.
Code:
Dinara Safina       RUS    56 15.01% 
Serena Williams     USA    79 21.18% 
Venus Williams      USA    11 2.95% 
Elena Dementieva    RUS    12 3.22% 
Svetlana Kuznetsova RUS    14 3.75% 
Jelena Jankovic     SRB    46 12.33% 
Vera Zvonareva      RUS    10 2.68% 
Victoria Azarenka   BLR    69 18.50% 
Caroline Wozniacki  DEN    55 14.75% 
Nadia Petrova       RUS    21 5.63% 
Voters: 373.
Serena Williams who has many many rabiate fans is leading as the least favorite, so go figure. Either she is the hate object this week, or some of her followers are so thick, they vote for her whatever.
Caroline is #4.
Which to me proves all that Caroline hate is just hot air and doesn't mean anything.

That that means anything to me is how Caroline is playing, winning or loosing, fit or ill and if she is happy with how its going.
That Serena is number 1 is no surprise. The big names who have accomplished a lot always have a lot of haters. And Safina is number 1 with no slams so a lot of fans hate her now. They didn't when she was ranked 10-20 last year. Jankovic got a lot of hate when she was number 1, but now, not so much. People don't care about her anymore. Caro and Vika are getting a lot of hate for two young players who haven't done much: they are still in the low end of top10 and haven't done much at slams or beaten a lot of top10 players.

Official Defender of Temper Tantrums in Vikaland

Visit http://www.victoriousvika.com for everything on Vika
Christinawww is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 08:32 PM   #68
country flag Blue-Eyed Soul

Blue-Eyed Soul is a name known to all Blue-Eyed Soul is a name known to all Blue-Eyed Soul is a name known to all Blue-Eyed Soul is a name known to all Blue-Eyed Soul is a name known to all Blue-Eyed Soul is a name known to all Blue-Eyed Soul is a name known to all Blue-Eyed Soul is a name known to all Blue-Eyed Soul is a name known to all Blue-Eyed Soul is a name known to all Blue-Eyed Soul is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by poulao View Post
The 'pushing' part, that I think is bob-bob fair enough. Caro has had an habit of leaving it up to the other player, to create somthing. It's all the other BS, people acting as experts etc. that was hurtful IMO. I liked her matches against Makiri and Pennetta in Bostad, against MJMS she looked a bit lost, but did she play badly? I think that she didn't have the right recipe.
I know what you mean but the tone in that pushing thread was blaming Caro for her success which I found ridiculous. Caro still had to win those matches but in that thread they made it seem like she got lucky to move up in the rankings.
Blue-Eyed Soul is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 24th, 2009, 03:11 PM   #69
country flag kinseh

kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of

I simply cannot wait till Caro starts wearing Stella's outfits. I've always thought they are by far the prettiest outfits on the tour and I hope they'll suit Caro as well as they suited Makiri (she was gorgeous in them). So happy Stella picked Caro.

Can anyone give me a little update on what has been happening with Caro after Wimbledon? I've been away, so I've followed her results, but I haven't read any news or anything.

Caroline Wozniacki | Laura Robson
-> Dementieva & Ivanovic <-

kinseh is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 24th, 2009, 04:18 PM   #70
country flag Protoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinseh View Post
I simply cannot wait till Caro starts wearing Stella's outfits. I've always thought they are by far the prettiest outfits on the tour and I hope they'll suit Caro as well as they suited Makiri (she was gorgeous in them). So happy Stella picked Caro.

Can anyone give me a little update on what has been happening with Caro after Wimbledon? I've been away, so I've followed her results, but I haven't read any news or anything.
I'm not too impressed so far with the pictures of Caro in the Stella McCartney outfits. She just doesn't seem to have the right look for them. I'd kind of prefer that Maria still wear those outfits.

So where were you away if you don't mind me asking?

Well let's see...she lost in the final of Bastad. It was a poorly played tournament by Caro for the most part. She could have lost to Maria in the quarterfinals as Maria was up a break in both sets, had a set point in the 1st set, and served for the 2nd set. Shortly after the match she went to a Brittany Spears concert with a bunch of her friends to celebrate her birthday. Currently she's training.

Caro has a new blog on her website btw.

I think that's about it. I'm sure someone else will fill in whatever I might have missed.

Last edited by Protoss : Jul 24th, 2009 at 04:29 PM.
Old Jul 27th, 2009, 05:09 AM   #71
country flag Christinawww

Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future

Next monday, Caro will be 8 - a new career high - as Azarenka drops more points from last year. Congratz to Caro

Official Defender of Temper Tantrums in Vikaland

Visit http://www.victoriousvika.com for everything on Vika
Christinawww is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 27th, 2009, 08:56 AM   #72
country flag SweTennis

SweTennis is just really nice SweTennis is just really nice SweTennis is just really nice SweTennis is just really nice SweTennis is just really nice SweTennis is just really nice SweTennis is just really nice SweTennis is just really nice SweTennis is just really nice SweTennis is just really nice SweTennis is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christinawww View Post
Next monday, Caro will be 8 - a new career high - as Azarenka drops more points from last year. Congratz to Caro
Hurray! Congrats Caro!
Old Jul 27th, 2009, 11:09 AM   #73
country flag Dodoboy.

Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute

Career-high for Ms Wozniacki!!!

Held Lykke i LA!

Could really extend this lead!
Dodoboy. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 27th, 2009, 12:17 PM   #74
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Caro! New No. 8!

I hope she can keep that ranking and get a 8. seeding in Cincy and Toronto! and maybe US Open!
But when will her New Haven points drop off?

Old Jul 27th, 2009, 02:15 PM   #75
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

I tried to check, New Haven last year was played in Week 34, so they drop off a week before this year same week as it played, but as Caro plays she can try defend her points.

Vika's Montreal points will drop off next week, thats why Caro's will move up No. 8. So the US Open series will decide who's TOP 8 in US Open.

Closed Thread