Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 3 - Page 201 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 26th, 2010, 07:42 PM   #3001
country flag stangtennis

stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 3

Caro has now already won the US Open series with Falvia's withdrawal. The only other contender left, Bartoli can't reach her anymore even if she wins the final.

http://www.usopenseries.com/Standings

Caro now has 140 points.
If Bartoli wins the final she will end with 135 points

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...1#post18122091

Quote:
Originally Posted by toby345 View Post
PLAYERS WHO ARE TIED ARE NOT LISTED IN THE RIGHT ORDER.

Ranking that includes only players with already 2 scores this Series:
Code:
 Place         Name        Stanford   San Diego   Cincinnati   Montreal   New Haven    Total

1       C.Wozniacki*        0           0           15        100         25         140
   2       K.Clijsters         0           0          100         25          0         125
   T3      M.Sharapova        45           0           70          0          0         115
           S.Kuznetsova        0          70            0         45          0         115
           V.Azarenka         70           0            0         45          0         115
   6       A.Radwanska        25          45           15         15          0         100
   7       V.Zvonareva         0           0           15         70          0          85
   T8      F.Pennetta*         0          25           25         15         15          80
           M.Bartoli*         15           0           25         25         15          80
   10      S.Stosur*          25          15            0          0         15          55
   11      E.Dementieva*      15           0            0         15         15          45 
   T12     Y.Wickmayer        15           0           25          0          0          40
           M.Kirilenko*       15           0            0          0          25         40 
   T14     S.Peer              0          15           15          0          0          30
           N.Li                0           0           15         15          0          30 
           D.Safina            0           0            0         15          15         30
http://www.usopenseries.com/Standings/Bonus_Challenge

Last edited by stangtennis : Aug 26th, 2010 at 07:48 PM.
stangtennis is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 26th, 2010, 07:45 PM   #3002
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangtennis View Post
They met in an exo in January though. Team Europe vs. Team Russia.
Sharapova won after a big lead by Caro IIRC.
But thats the exho which rained away. Wasn't Caro's match Vs Masha cooked down to just one set? Masha won 6-4.. I remember watching it. Caro was a bit hmmmmm sloppy and Masha was her usual focussed self as if it was a GS final .. Credit to her for that.

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 07:49 PM   #3003
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Should she lose in R16, she get a bonus DKK 420.000, but go for the Million us dollars!!

But as Caro say, we should take one match at the time and see who reach the R16...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 07:50 PM   #3004
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
But thats the exho which rained away. Wasn't Caro's match Vs Masha cooked down to just one set? Masha won 6-4.. I remember watching it. Caro was a bit hmmmmm sloppy and Masha was her usual focussed self as if it was a GS final .. Credit to her for that.
It was the match against Venus which was shortened to 1 set and Caro led 3-1.
Protoss is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 08:07 PM   #3005
country flag jasminefu623

jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
yup, you are right Protoss, the match again Venus was shortened to 1 set, and the match against Sharapova is a full match, and MS won it in 2... i watched both of them (ok, the whole tournament) live in the stadium, and i think Caro played quite well against Sharapova, but she is not able to convert her lead to a win...or say, she chok e away both matches (against Venus and Sharapova)
but i think Caro is doing better now than she was playing the exho in HK, i think at least her serve now is better than that match.
I still think caro has her chance when against sharapova, if caro had one more challenge left, she may not lost the 1st set in the exho
anyway, good luck caro, for the New Haven event and the US OPEN!!!!
jasminefu623 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 08:12 PM   #3006
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Oh .. guess I didn't watch the Masha match then. Cheers.

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 08:15 PM   #3007
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

Dementieva finally closes out the match on her 7th MP. She's been playing +6 hrs the last two days and her legs probably weren't at their best to begin with. Caro should win their SF on better stamina if nothing else. USO must be in ED's head as well. If their match goes to 3 sets is she willing to go all the way to win and play the final, too? She risks showing up in NY all worn down.
Petrova spanked Stosur and faces Kirilenko in the other SF.
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 08:40 PM   #3008
country flag angliru

angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. W. Fields View Post
She's been playing +6 hrs the last two days and her legs probably weren't at their best to begin with.
In comparison, Caro has played a total of 1 hr 21 mins in New Haven to get into the Semi final! It's quite incredible (and lucky)! I'm not worried (anymore) that this tournament will affect her form in a negative way before US Open.
angliru is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 08:51 PM   #3009
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

im afraid of pennetta, she has always played great against caro, though she has always lost

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 09:02 PM   #3010

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombrerero loco View Post
im afraid of pennetta, she has always played great against caro, though she has always lost
You haven't heard? Pennetta withdrew with an injury.
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 09:04 PM   #3011
country flag FormerlyKnownAs
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangtennis View Post
They met in an exo in January though. Team Europe vs. Team Russia.
Sharapova won after a big lead by Caro IIRC.
OOOPs forgot that 1, selective memory maybe

Though it was the 1st or 2nd match after the winter break. And not really IMPORTANT.
FormerlyKnownAs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 09:05 PM   #3012
country flag kris719

kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute

I have always loved Maria, but I want Caro to win this thing.... so do what must be done
kris719 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 09:24 PM   #3013

We probably won't see tomorrow's schedule until the men have finished their matches. My guess is Caro gets the late match again to give Dementieva time to recover. Both Petrova and Kirilenko had pretty short matches today and finished before ED so logical to put them first.
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 09:25 PM   #3014
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. W. Fields View Post
We probably won't see tomorrow's schedule until the men have finished their matches. My guess is Caro gets the late match again to give Dementieva time to recover. Both Petrova and Kirilenko had pretty short matches and finished earlier so logical to put them first.
I think the same. Both matches will be streamed right?
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 09:28 PM   #3015
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

o guess flavia's withdrewal was such a nice thing for both players (Caro wins the series, Flavia can rest for the USO...both won't kill them self in another 2.30+ hours match)

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread