Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 3 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 10th, 2009, 08:08 AM   #16
country flag poulao

poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 3

It would be nice to hear somthing from Caro her self, how she feels about it all. To me it seems like her serve was a bit of, so she had to deal with strong vs weak returns. But when they where pusshing or slogging, she often came first with the attack. She tryed to defend her serve, by hitting weaker first serves etc. She was thinking and trying, I think her dad called her 'Caro' instead of 'Karoline', so she was not going negative. It probably was up hill the whole match.
poulao is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 10th, 2009, 02:39 PM   #17
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Caro won 6-3, 4-6, 6-2 today!

Her 10th WTA Finale a good birthday present she give herself, she's 19 year young tomorrow...

Congrats Caro!

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 02:44 PM   #18
country flag Endru.

Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of

Tomorrow Caro's birthday!

Fingers crossed harder for final then
Serena Coco JJ Angie
Su-Wei Makiri Kimiko Yarka
Endru. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 02:44 PM   #19
country flag SweTennis

SweTennis is just really nice SweTennis is just really nice SweTennis is just really nice SweTennis is just really nice SweTennis is just really nice SweTennis is just really nice SweTennis is just really nice SweTennis is just really nice SweTennis is just really nice SweTennis is just really nice SweTennis is just really nice

Well done Caro! Good luck in the final tomorrow.
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 05:53 PM   #20
country flag FormerlyKnownAs
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future

Caroline didn't look tired of tennis at all today !!! So much for my idea.
She played much much more aggressive, accurate and focussed.
Which was good, as while she steared the play she beat Pennetta, but as in the 2nd set she relaxed a bit, Pennetta got her game working and was a real threat.
I think this was the real final, as the tennis in this match was so much better than in the 1st semi.
Now I an really looking forward too seeing Caroline play Martinez-Sanchez tommorrow.
Caroline must be a big favorite. The online bookies have it at 1.2 to 4 to Caroline.
FormerlyKnownAs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 06:01 PM   #21
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

It will be a bad idea to underestimate MJMS in the Finale tomorrow, she's good on clay.

Wozniacki respekterer spansk modstander

Tennisspilleren Caroline Wozniacki håber på en finalesejr i fødselsdagsgave ved Swedish Open, men hun har stor respekt for sin spanske finalemodstander

Caroline Wozniacki var naturligt nok i højt humør efter semifinalen ved WTA-turneringen Swedish Open mod italieneren Flavia Pennetta.

- Det var en fin kamp med mange gode dueller. Flavia er en god spiller, så jeg er godt tilfreds med sejren, siger den danske tennisstjerne efter sejren i tre sæt over verdensranglistens nummer 15.

Caroline Wozniacki møder i finalen lørdag den useedede spanier Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez, som blot er nummer 54 i verden. Alligevel har Caroline Wozniacki stor respekt for modstanderen, som hun aldrig har mødt før, og som skal forsøge at forhindre danskeren i at tage sin sjette WTA-titel på sin 19-års-fødselsdag.

- Jeg har set hende et par gange, men har aldrig mødt hende før. Hun spiller klogt taktisk, kommer frem til nettet og laver mange stopbolde. Det ville da være en god fødselsdagsgave, hvis jeg vinder i morgen, men det er det også bare at være i finalen, siger Caroline Wozniacki.

Good Luck Caro!

Old Jul 10th, 2009, 06:16 PM   #22
country flag jasminefu623

jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of

Happy Birthday caro!!
wish you all the best in the final!!
jasminefu623 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 06:32 PM   #23
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

I agree MJMS shouldn't be underestimated. She has some good results on clay this year; she won the Bogota tn. and in Rome she beat Mauresmo, Bartoli and Petrova before losing in three sets against Safina. At FO she also took Serena to three sets. Still, if Caro plays near her best she should win and give herself a nice birthday present
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 06:34 PM   #24
country flag FormerlyKnownAs
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future

I Caroline playing an exhibition in Poland in the Autumn???

Quote:
Family visit?
Piotr
Not only. I hit on an idea to organize an exhibition tournament in autumn, most likely in Legnica. I came to arrange it.
From an interesting article I have posted in "Articles and Interviews"

CLICK HERE Interesting Article From Polish Newspaper With Piotr
FormerlyKnownAs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 10:43 PM   #25
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

-

Old Jul 11th, 2009, 05:21 AM   #26
Linoller

Linoller is a jewel in the rough Linoller is a jewel in the rough Linoller is a jewel in the rough Linoller is a jewel in the rough Linoller is a jewel in the rough Linoller is a jewel in the rough Linoller is a jewel in the rough Linoller is a jewel in the rough Linoller is a jewel in the rough Linoller is a jewel in the rough Linoller is a jewel in the rough

Happy birthday Caro! Good luck in the final .
Linoller is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 11th, 2009, 05:30 AM   #27
country flag kman

kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future

happy b-day Caro

now give yourself a nice present and win the final

CAMELINE WOZNIACKI - THE BEST CAMELTOE ON THE FREE MARKET

Caroline Wozniacki :: Maria Sharapova :: Kim Clijsters
kman is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 11th, 2009, 05:41 AM   #28
country flag MsPaula

MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kman View Post
happy b-day Caro

now give yourself a nice present and win the final
Happy Birthday, Caro! Go out and win yourself a birthday title!
MsPaula is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 11th, 2009, 06:21 AM   #29
country flag poulao

poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of

Congratulations on youre 19 birth day. Go for it and then
poulao is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 11th, 2009, 08:51 AM   #30
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday!

I heard from Agnieszka that Radwańskas are going to celebrate with Caro. They will go to Britney Spears' concert in Copenhague tonight.
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread