Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 3 - Page 102 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 5th, 2010, 07:50 AM   #1516
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carofan View Post
Caro says to Urban she don't care what critics say...they can say whatever they want... She think she had a good season so far, she went fourth round in Aussie compared to third last year. I`m in good shape so the confidence is fine she says.

Boxing coaches are great at pumping confidence into people, its a huge part of boxing. When you fight in the ring you basically go in there to get your ass kicked...you need huge confidence, most guys back out when the first real fight in the ring comes up. Taking punches in the right spots in the belly hurt like a motherf.... lol

Good luck to Caro. Hope she brought her big heart on the court.

http://e-pages.dk/urban/44/34
Good season so far? If you're #20 in the world sure, but for the #4 player in the world not really.

So if the confidence is fine, does that mean she'll be going for her shots when appropriate?
Protoss is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 5th, 2010, 08:07 AM   #1517
country flag FormerlyKnownAs
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future

An after thought

No mention of traing with the Addidas team. Pity.
FormerlyKnownAs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 5th, 2010, 08:31 AM   #1518
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerlyKnownAs View Post

"I am obviously thrilled to be one of the top seeds again after Dubai but at the same time, I will have to get used to the feeling of having the bull’s eye on your back."

I think her choice of words tells a bit about the pressures she feels.
The funny thing is that Caro is hoping to get back in the top 3, which would mean more pressure.

Caro has never really struck me as someone who's that good under pressure.

I know Caro is a top seed but she's hardly been a favorite to win at these tournaments.

Last edited by Protoss : Mar 5th, 2010 at 08:45 AM.
Old Mar 5th, 2010, 09:17 AM   #1519
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
Only a few days untill the IW draw, so we has something tennis to talk about...

But my guess she will do better in Miami.

Main draw should be out on Monday March 8.

Caroline has a 1R bye so she will first play next Friday or Saturday.

€urovision 1 will be showing IW from next Saturday so we can only hope they will show 1 of her matches.

I recon that they might focus a lot on Henin & Clisters.
Old Mar 5th, 2010, 12:06 PM   #1520
country flag Carofan
The Great Mrs Sunshine

Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of

Missing Person

Caroline Wozniacki a.k.a. Miss Sunshine was last seen on 13.September 2009 in New York at the US Open woman`s final. After losing the final nobody has heard from Miss Sunshine and her fans are very worried about her state of mind. Some people claim to have seen Caroline Wozniacki since at tournaments around the world, but there is very little evidence to that. Just a bunch of photos.

Miss Sunshine is 1.77 m (5 ft 9+1⁄2 in) tall, weight 58.2 kg (128 lb; 9 st 2 lb), she has long blond hair and a huge smile on her face. She will most likely response to her nickname, Caro. If you see her, try to hold her back with some camera`s and call the Adidas Team and ask for Sven Groeneveld. Thank you and have a nice day.

Her fans.
Carofan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 5th, 2010, 12:44 PM   #1521
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Carofan if your avatar is a CW foto drowning her sorrows, then its no wonder nobody recognises her.

You forgot to add to her description that she is a footballer hangaround (both soccer and US) and might be seen smiling at sweaty men in shorts.

Also she claims to be a tennis player, but boxes, twits and models most of the time.
Old Mar 5th, 2010, 01:25 PM   #1522
country flag WozLolz

WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future

oh, lawd. i hope that avatar isn't caroline. but the forehead and nails lead me to believe it is.

at first glance, i thought it was lindsay lohan.
WozLolz is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 5th, 2010, 03:00 PM   #1523
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
If it all keeps going downhill for Caro she can always get into Alpine skiing and try to become the new Lindsey Vonn or Julia Mancuso.

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 5th, 2010, 03:12 PM   #1524
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Caroline plan to play in Olympics 2012, also in doubles with Ejdesgaard... (From her Blog on tv2.dk)

Quote:
Når tennisturneringen ved OL i 2012 bliver spillet, vil Caroline Wozniacki være til start. Den danske tennisstjerne meddelte fredag ud, at hun både vil stille op i single og double.

Caroline Wozniacki har besluttet sig for at stille op ved OL i London i 2012. Den danske tennisstjerne skriver følgende på sin blog på tv2. dk:

- Mit mål er, at jeg skal være med i single og i double, hvor jeg skal spille sammen med Malou Ejdesgaard.

Mens der vil være tale om OL-debut for 19-årige Ejdesgaard, har Caroline Wozniacki allerede prøvet at spille olympisk. Ved OL i Beijing i 2008 blev hun slået ud i ottendedelsfinalen af russiske Elena Dementieva.

Maybe Malou gets better before 2012

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 7th, 2010, 10:56 AM   #1525
country flag TLI

TLI is an unknown quantity at this point

As Caroline also mentions in the blog. It could be good for Denmark's fed cup team also that she and Malou play more together.

I hope it will be a success - but Malou has to prove her worth on higher levels. 1 double title in a future tournament is a good start, let us hope she can improve further.

I like the fact that she also mentions that she will try and support Mai Grage and Karen Barbat as well... because the national tennis federation doesn't have the ressources!!! It is embarassing that it has come this far. If they should not get the support (probably the 2 biggest talents after Caroline) why do we then have a national federataion and a support system at all... sigh...
TLI is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 02:56 PM   #1526
country flag Protoss

So where is Caro right now? Is she in Indian Wells?

Also, whatever happened to that tennis academy she was gonna start?
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 02:59 PM   #1527
country flag kman

kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
So where is Caro right now? Is she in Indian Wells?

Also, whatever happened to that tennis academy she was gonna start?
It's already started. They had a lot of young people in Denmark in for lessons. There were pictures and footage from it here in Denmark. But it's a "travelling academy". They travel around and give lessons in various places...

I don't know where she is. She's probably busy with her singing career lol. I read in the news that she just had her first singing lesson...

CAMELINE WOZNIACKI - THE BEST CAMELTOE ON THE FREE MARKET

Caroline Wozniacki :: Maria Sharapova :: Kim Clijsters
kman is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 03:24 PM   #1528
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

She wrote in the latest Blogs she was going to IW last Friday.

Quote:
In my last blog entry, I mentioned that I did a photo shoot for Stella McCartney. They just showed me the pictures, and they came out perfect. I think you will all like it too, once they are public that is. But my gear for the French Open and Wimbledon will absolutely be breathtaking. Along with my new Rolex watch, I think I will look pretty good .

I am pretty tired, so I am off to bed now; I am flying out to California tomorrow. Thanks for being supportive!

Love,

Caroline

March 4, 2010 at 10:04 pm | Caroline's Blog |

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 09:57 PM   #1529
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Main Draw IW
With this draw I would certainly hope that she gets to the QF,
If she does, I wonder who she might meet Na Li or Sharapova, and if she could beat either?
As things have been going this year I will be taking it 1 match at a time.

Anyway we now have to wait until the 2R, as Caroline has a 1R bye so she will first play on Friday or Saturday, to see how it will go.
€urovision 1 will be showing IW from next Saturday so we can only hope they will show 1 of her matches.

Carolines Half

Top Half

Last edited by FormerlyKnownAs : Mar 8th, 2010 at 10:26 PM.
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 10:12 PM   #1530
country flag macginity

macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold

So, Na Li is on her way again.
macginity is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread