Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 3 - Page 100 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 28th, 2010, 01:48 AM   #1486
country flag TheAllan

TheAllan has a brilliant future TheAllan has a brilliant future TheAllan has a brilliant future TheAllan has a brilliant future TheAllan has a brilliant future TheAllan has a brilliant future TheAllan has a brilliant future TheAllan has a brilliant future TheAllan has a brilliant future TheAllan has a brilliant future TheAllan has a brilliant future
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangtennis View Post
That C. Ronaldo twitter account Caro responded to looks so fake.
All the footballers she followed were fake accounts, but it's good to see she has removed them.
TheAllan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 28th, 2010, 09:40 PM   #1487
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAllan View Post
All the footballers she followed were fake accounts, but it's good to see she has removed them.
They're still there
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 12:06 AM   #1488
country flag FormerlyKnownAs
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future

If the footballers Twitter accounts look fake what guarantee do you have that it is actually Caroline Wozniacki that is following them.
The other day there was an article in the Danish Press about fake Facebook accounts, according to them there were 15 Caroline Wozniacki accounts.

So apart from the names Twitter and Facebook are ridiculous, and the content uninteresting, the fact that anybody can call themselves what they will makes any of the silly little messages completely unreliable and not worth setting any store in.
FormerlyKnownAs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 01:44 AM   #1489
country flag stangtennis

stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerlyKnownAs View Post
I have posted Caroline's 2 latest blogs from the official and from TV2 on the Articles And Interviews thread.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...1#post17356207

They content seems to have changed from her usual.

The one is mostly about Shahar Peers security and Rolex, while the other is mostly about her social life, Azarenka, Stella/Paul McCartney, photo shoots (go Carofan) and not much about her matches or training.
In case you haven't noticed she usually only blogs when she have played well/won something. Normally she doesn't blog if she has lost in early rounds. She haven't blogged on her own website for a long time and probably felt it was about time to blog again. And since she haven't much positive to blog about on court she had to blog about something else. She don't like to blog about her poor performances.
stangtennis is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 01:52 AM   #1490
country flag stangtennis

stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If the footballers Twitter accounts look fake what guarantee do you have that it is actually Caroline Wozniacki that is following them.
The other day there was an article in the Danish Press about fake Facebook accounts, according to them there were 15 Caroline Wozniacki accounts.
Well Caroline herself said have said that the Polish press had started roumors about her dating C. Ronaldo just because she had replied to his [fake] twitter question if he should drive his lamborghini or Ferrari. Only one Caro account has replied the C. Ronaldo account.
Caro didn't deny she had twittered to a C. Ronaldo, but she denied dating him and said she has never even met him.
But if you have followed http://twitter.com/CaroWozniacki I think it's pretty clear that it's not a fake account. There's information about her photo shoots and other activities that was posted on twitter before they hit the press.
There's also another account spelled without a 'c': http://twitter.com/CaroWozniaki but I think it's her's acount too. This other Caro account follows another Vika account than http://twitter.com/vika7, namely http://twitter.com/VikaAzarenka
stangtennis is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 05:22 PM   #1491
country flag pattty

pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all

Quote:
In case you haven't noticed she usually only blogs when she have played well/won something. Normally she doesn't blog if she has lost in early rounds. She haven't blogged on her own website for a long time and probably felt it was about time to blog again. And since she haven't much positive to blog about on court she had to blog about something else. She don't like to blog about her poor performances.
It is true, I noticed it some time ago also, but still hope she can get over it and after a loss write on twitter, her blog or whatever, just to admit she played badly and needs to do something with it.

make.belive
pattty is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 11:22 PM   #1492
country flag TheAllan

TheAllan has a brilliant future TheAllan has a brilliant future TheAllan has a brilliant future TheAllan has a brilliant future TheAllan has a brilliant future TheAllan has a brilliant future TheAllan has a brilliant future TheAllan has a brilliant future TheAllan has a brilliant future TheAllan has a brilliant future TheAllan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vavavoom View Post
They're still there
Oh, sorry about that. You're right. Must have been looking at a different Twitter account. She really should remove them, though. I'm surprised no one has bothered informing her that they are fake. Or that she can't see it herself.

Quote:
There's also another account spelled without a 'c': http://twitter.com/CaroWozniaki but I think it's her's acount too.
Seems fake to me. Doesn't make sense to have a second one that looks like a copy of the first.
TheAllan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 2nd, 2010, 06:02 AM   #1493
country flag Carofan
The Great Mrs Sunshine

Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of

Maybe it isn't Beyonce I`m twittering with lol
Carofan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 2nd, 2010, 11:21 AM   #1494
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future

Twitter me here Twitter me there, what about Tennis.
At the moment VW is only 299 points under CW, who is at #4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carofan View Post
Maybe it isn't Beyonce I`m twittering with lol
Maybe its Caroline pretending to be Beyonce!!!!

Last edited by FormerlyKnownAs : Mar 2nd, 2010 at 02:08 PM.
Old Mar 2nd, 2010, 02:20 PM   #1495
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

These come from en Twitter who claims to be Caroline Wozniacki.

Quote:
I had another good and hard practice today! The boxing is going really well too.. My right hand can hit really hard.. lol
12:08 PM Feb 27th via web
Quote:
Had a busy day today! 2 times tennis and fitness.. And had my first singing lesson ever! Was very cool
about 16 hours ago via web
If this is the real Caroline is sounds good for Indian Wells.

But shame no photo shoots of these.

Old Mar 2nd, 2010, 03:56 PM   #1496
country flag Carofan
The Great Mrs Sunshine

Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of

Quote:
These come from en Twitter who claims to be Caroline Wozniacki.
She has been on Twitter since December and posted her Torres Liverpool t-shirt photo on this account....where have you been? lol
Old Mar 2nd, 2010, 04:24 PM   #1497
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

that's her real twitter...

but i can't wait for IW hope she does really well to jump start her season

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 2nd, 2010, 04:48 PM   #1498
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carofan View Post
She has been on Twitter since December and posted her Torres Liverpool t-shirt photo on this account....where have you been? lol
Hanging sadly arround waiting for Caroline to play some good tennis, or others wise, train up for the next OL in womens boxing, and/or release her first CD, both with many photo shoots of course.
Old Mar 2nd, 2010, 08:18 PM   #1499
country flag Carofan
The Great Mrs Sunshine

She will be back..kicking everyone's ass...become number one..raising the trophy's into the air... be the great danish sports legend she was meant to be. Dunno if its Tennis or Boxing though lol
Old Mar 2nd, 2010, 09:17 PM   #1500
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Maybe its all part of a secret plan.

The strong right hand could be used to damage her opponents when she shakes hands, and boxing as a whole could could get her a B job as a secret Mossad bodyguard for Peers. It looked like she was studying the security setup thoroughly.

The singing lesson could be a new weapon, a more powerful (louder than De Brito), trained to the right pitch, grunt (shriek) that will make her opponents brains into jello and they then make 100s of UEs.

Otherwise 2-3 weeks working with Groenfeld without cameras might help a lot. L

Now there has gone over a week without a new photo shoot,
maybe she does read this board and has understood your very subtle, nearly not noticable, hints Carofan.

Last edited by FormerlyKnownAs : Mar 2nd, 2010 at 09:27 PM.
Closed Thread