75k Phoenix - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 7th, 2011, 09:54 PM   #1
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
75k Phoenix

here's her part of the draw. go lexy get some wins and points. due to her retirement last week in R1, she dropped from no. 238 to no. 266 this week.

(5)Shuai Zhang (CHN) v Tamaryn Hendler (BEL)
Chi Chi Scholl (USA) v Q
Alexandra Stevenson (USA) v (wc)Victoria Duval (USA)
(4)Jamie Hampton (USA) v Madison Keys (USA)

good draw lexy, get that win!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 10th, 2011, 06:56 AM   #2

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: 75k Phoenix

R1: Victoria DUVAL (USA) defeated Alexandra STEVENSON (USA) 0-6 6-3 4-1 Retired

and another retirement, lexy seems to be back to her old self, retiring in R1....

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng

Last edited by coetzergambill : Nov 12th, 2011 at 09:56 PM.
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 01:20 PM   #3
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute

She's so close to AO qualies... Hopefully all will be okay
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 09:57 PM   #4

close to AO qualies.....not really....right now she's somewhere around no. 265, she's far out of qualies. if she doesn't get herself together, she won't get in again....