Florence & The Machine - 'Over The Love' from The Great Gatsby Soundtrack post #397 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 8th, 2009, 08:43 PM   #31
country flag Ciarán

Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Florence & The Machine - UK tour announced!

Thanks Nilo

Y'all should register on her site. You get all the goss 1st and loads of benefits (Like being allowed to buy tickets three days before official release )

Paszek & Chakvetadze & Vaidisova & Sharapova & Pavlyuchenkova & Vekic.
Ciarán is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 8th, 2009, 08:49 PM   #32
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDoIt View Post
I somehow doubt it

Cir
maybe in like a few years
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 09:32 PM   #33
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

She needs to come to Australia, ASAP.

In other news, she lost the Mercury Prize to Speech Debelle (Who? )
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 03:40 PM   #34
country flag Ciarán

Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick. View Post
She needs to come to Australia, ASAP.

In other news, she lost the Mercury Prize to Speech Debelle (Who? )
Yes and she was the favourite But she was ecstatic for Speech Debelle. Speech Debelle is a hip hop act, her stuff is really 80s. I felt more sorry for Bar For Lashes...with 2 albums she's been nominated 2 years in a row and lost

Old Sep 9th, 2009, 04:15 PM   #35
country flag Haimar

Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciarán View Post
Yes and she was the favourite But she was ecstatic for Speech Debelle. Speech Debelle is a hip hop act, her stuff is really 80s. I felt more sorry for Bar For Lashes...with 2 albums she's been nominated 2 years in a row and lost
What's the Mercury Prize? I know she lost the Voice of 2009 to Little Boots, but I saw her live and she's definetely worth it
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 04:19 PM   #36
country flag Ciarán

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haimar View Post
What's the Mercury Prize? I know she lost the Voice of 2009 to Little Boots, but I saw her live and she's definetely worth it
The Mercury prize is a highly prestigious prize here in the UK & Ireland. Nominations are chosen by a selected panel of musicians, music executives, journalists and other figures in the music industry in the UK and Ireland. They select the best albums of up and coming artists of the past year. The winners receive Ł20,000 prize money and due to it's prestige their album sales usually soar.

Old Sep 9th, 2009, 04:24 PM   #37
country flag Haimar

Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciarán View Post
The Mercury prize is a highly prestigious prize here in the UK & Ireland. Nominations are chosen by a selected panel of musicians, music executives, journalists and other figures in the music industry in the UK and Ireland. They select the best albums of up and coming artists of the past year. The winners receive Ł20,000 prize money and due to it's prestige their album sales usually soar.
Woow it looks like a missed opportunity, but I guess even a nominee will boost the cd sales I have to admit I don't have a real cd yet, but I promise I will buy one soon
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 04:56 PM   #38
country flag Ciarán

Well Florence has already had a #1 album, top 20 single and is hugely popular already. She will do just fine without it I was hoping Natasha Khan would win it

Old Sep 9th, 2009, 05:54 PM   #39
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

It's sad that she lost Mercury Prize
Anyway, she's amazing. I hope she comes here or at least to Helsinki one day
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 11:16 PM   #40
country flag jenny161185

jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future

im hoping to get tickets for her dublin gig!!!
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 05:27 AM   #41
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

They sang Dog Days @ the ceremony.
Amazing stuff.
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 10:15 PM   #42
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Amsterdam October 8th
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 01:19 AM   #43
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

Slightly worried for Drumming Song. It's released next week and there is no sign of it Shame, it's a great song

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 02:33 PM   #44
country flag eck
Esmerelda

Did anyone see her Glastonbury performances? Absolutely breathtaking.
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 02:39 PM   #45
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

Beautiful performance
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote