Wednesday Results - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 18th, 2002, 04:45 PM   #1
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Wednesday Results

Marie-Gaianeh Mikaelian d. Meghann Shaughnessy 6-4 6-4

well done MGM
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 18th, 2002, 05:13 PM   #2
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of
hi Eggy, do you happen to know where I can get sort of live scores....I am desperate to kow how Silvia is doing against Laura, but the only site that has final results is yahoo.....
I hope Silvia can revenge her loss in Toronto, she needs points and I think that if she beats Granville she can win this tournament!
Old Sep 18th, 2002, 05:13 PM   #3
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
Meghann
Her rank is gonna fall again!!

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2002, 05:18 PM   #4
country flag rated_next

rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute
Meghann

I saw her play Capriati at the US Open, and I thought she looked ready to get better results ... I guess not.

Well done Marie-Gaianeh
rated_next is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2002, 05:50 PM   #5
country flag rated_next

rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute
Silvia Farina Elia(1) d. Laura Granville 6:1 6:4
Old Sep 18th, 2002, 05:51 PM   #6

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
there are no live scores

check website or WTA site for results
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
Old Sep 18th, 2002, 05:51 PM   #7

Wow Silvia
Old Sep 18th, 2002, 05:52 PM   #8
Steff_forever2

Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light
What a terrific win for Marie-Gaiane !

and: anyone who can post the live-score link plz !?!

&

Jelena Dokic

Goooo girls !!!
Steff_forever2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2002, 05:55 PM   #9
Steff_forever2

Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light
sorry Boiled, you just posted some seconds before. anyone else ?

&

Jelena Dokic

Goooo girls !!!
Steff_forever2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2002, 05:59 PM   #10
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute
Poor Meghann! In fact she was lucky to squeak through her first round match against Jidkova, 7-6 in the 3rd. I wonder what has gone wrong for her!

But congrats to Silvia & Marie-Gaiane.
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2002, 06:03 PM   #11
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of
SILVIA

I hope she can win this and secure her place in the Championships !!! another good finish of the year for Silvia...maybe retirement can be postponed another year....
Old Sep 18th, 2002, 06:06 PM   #12
country flag rated_next

Gabriel: If she can defeat Stevenson ... I feel she has a great chance to win this tournament.
Old Sep 18th, 2002, 06:18 PM   #13
country flag GABRIEL

You are right rated-next, and I believe she can beat Alexandra, she has beaten her before, also on grass at Wimbledon (I rememeber it because I was there ). Alex is not in great form, too.
Old Sep 18th, 2002, 06:37 PM   #14
country flag Monica_Rules

Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute
WOW MGM

Naomi Broady, Tara Moore, Heather Watson , Laura Robson

Johanna Konta, Eleanor Dean
, Sam Murray
Katy Dunne Katie Boulter
Monica_Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2002, 06:44 PM   #15
country flag Ryan
NeverWoz

Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Silvia Farina Elia(1) d. Laura Granville 6:1 6:4

Silvia!!! Take out Stevenson and this title is yours!
Ryan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote