I had a dream... [GMT exhibition with prize included] - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 24th, 2010, 01:26 PM   #1
country flag Dini.
Xenophiling.

Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute
I had a dream... [GMT exhibition with prize included]

I was chatting to my friend the other day and we ended up talking about the sun and dreams. He soon started describing this amazing dream:

Quote:
I'm standing in my yard looking up at the sky with my head at an angle of 45º.

And what I see is this big red sun, that seems to be falling down slowly but imminently, growing bigger, steadily. There's a very slight red shift in the light, making the day seem a bit darker. I'm alone there, like a lone survivor, ready to go down with the dying sun.
This seemed to be like a very good theme for creative people like you to come up with something visual to show your take on it. So here it is, a contest for graphic makers to come up with an interpretation to the dream. The graphic produced can be of any size, but the work must remain original.

I'm open to suggestions about the winner's prize. The idea I had in mind was funding the renewal of your premium membership (seeing as the majority of you already have the 1 year one) or buying something from Amazon and sending it to your address as a gift thing (I've done this to friends before). But go easy on me, I'm only a student so my budget is £15-£20 max.

I know GMOTY is running as well, but this is just one graphic and one round; we can decide on the deadline together, but I was thinking something along the lines of two weeks from now.

Would appreciate any feedback regarding the prize and deadline. I really believe this task could get everyone in a very imaginative mood so I'm interested to see the results.

Commit if interested.

[BTW, didn't know whether to post this thread here or in the GMT sub forum, but it does seem a bit dead there at the moment so I decided it was best to post it here. ]
Dini. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 25th, 2010, 05:24 AM   #2
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I had a dream... [GMT exhibition with prize included]

I might commit, if the prize is a Premium membership considering I'm running out on mine. Or perhaps you could let the winner decide. I'll get back to you later if that's alright, it's a task I'd have to spend some time on thinking about.

Good idea though, would love to see people commit.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 03:21 PM   #3
country flag Dini.
Xenophiling.

Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute

Yay! Yeah, I think it's best to let the winner decide.

C'mon people, don't shy.
Dini. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 10:09 AM   #4
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dini. View Post
I know GMOTY is running as well
Where?
Raiden is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote