Alize back to "BASICS" trying to get her rythme back on clay - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 12:03 PM   #121
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alize back to "BASICS" trying to get her rythme back on clay

yes for sure. Prefer her to play ugly and win than play brillantly and... lose.

She must fight.No other choice.

Allez!

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 06:41 PM   #122
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

And she won against Mayr 36 64 61

i'm really happy for her
Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 06:42 PM   #123
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Two wins in a row!

Well done, Alizé!
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 07:23 PM   #124
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

so happy to come home and see that alize fought and won once again

every win is a step to mak her rythme back. Didnt watch the match, someone did?well all that matters is that she won!yes she won!

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 09:11 PM   #125
country flag Pax

Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
so happy to come home and see that alize fought and won once again

every win is a step to mak her rythme back. Didnt watch the match, someone did?well all that matters is that she won!yes she won!

I saw the match. I'm not too optimistic. Alizé served bad and she didn't hit points. Mayr hit a lot of outs. Alizé only hit back the ball. I think she should improve her service games because against a top player it's not enough.

But I'm so happy, I hope she can find her form. ALLEZ ALIZÉ!
Pax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2009, 01:21 AM   #126
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

words cannot express how happy I am right now :cry: first QF since Paris or something!
Old Jul 24th, 2009, 05:08 PM   #127
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

And she is in semifinal.

She won 64 26 62

I'm happy to see, she can fight again!
Old Jul 24th, 2009, 05:41 PM   #128
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Alizé.
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2009, 06:48 PM   #129
country flag améliemomo

3 wins in a row now

always very tough matches but its what she actually needs, she's fighting now and improve quite good match after match.

I read in l'equipe that alize is at bad gastein without her coach, I was watching her match today and saw zahlavova strycova coach coming during the pause and no coaching for alize.
I was like "he s gonna come to give her advices but no since she's only with her physical coach and he doesnt coach lol.

In fact all this week she had to find the solutions of her tough situations by herself since her coach is absent(gone to holydays)
and other news: alize didnt get a mental coach because she thinks she doesnt need one, she's not in "critical situation" now so no need for one. That's brave imo and actually she was right since she's in a semi finale of that tournament, things that didnt happen for many months.

Well done alize for trying make your fighting back by your own. Wish her the best there.

Old Jul 24th, 2009, 07:01 PM   #130
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

yay!
so good to see her winning (no matter how )
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2009, 07:17 PM   #131
country flag MsPaula

MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Пепи. View Post
yay!
so good to see her winning (no matter how )
Allez Alize! Tu es tres magnifique!----please forgive my French-it's been awhile since I've used it!
MsPaula is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2009, 07:30 PM   #132
country flag améliemomo

Paula your french is just perfect

feel free to express it the most you can, american accent when they speak french is cute imo

Old Jul 24th, 2009, 07:36 PM   #133
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Could it be? a SF for Alize?? Allez!!!

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2009, 07:53 PM   #134
country flag améliemomo

OOP Saturday 25, Centre Court start 12h00

2. Alize Cornet(FRA) vs Ioana Raluca Olaru(ROM)

Old Jul 24th, 2009, 11:38 PM   #135
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

Allez Alize
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote