Alize back to "BASICS" trying to get her rythme back on clay - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 15th, 2009, 12:48 PM   #91
country flag MsPaula

MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice
Re: Alize back to "BASICS" trying to get her rythme back on clay

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
oh la la Howard I totally agree with you once again!

no seriously, I was also thinking the same, especially about a technical change on her serve that I find quite "whatever". Dont know how to say in english but its only "correct",she 's not hurting with that.In fact she's hurting herself with it,especially on second serve.When she feels herself pressurind,she's making double faute behind. That is not normal. You're right she needs to break her routine to find a new breath. I know it cause amelie mauresmo was in the same tough situation, losing to players she used to beat at her best. Then she decided not to give up and retire, she changed her coach, worked on her serve and forehand,changed for a more simple technique. That worked quite well cause she won paris by beating 3 top10,thing she didnt do for 2 years!
Its very tough to get out from big struggle but if she's motivated to make changes,that can work for her to make the passion for tennis back. Get back the pleasure.That's the most important.
What you and Howard are saying makes total sense. She needs to make some positive changes to her game both mentally and mechanically. Thank you to both for your great insight!
MsPaula is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 15th, 2009, 01:16 PM   #92
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sick of analyzing her loses since everything has been said, I think.
Now it's all about confidence, she's 100 defensive is watching her is just sad, it's not the same girl from 6 months ago who was motivated and creative.
I really feel sorry for Alize, I I'd recommend her to take a bit break, try to realize what's the right way for her to play tennis, what is the way that she likes to play tennis and regain her passion to the game and the winning feeling. And just like the title says, get back to basics.

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 07:12 PM   #93
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

I ve just watched tatiana garbin beating martiez sanchez 6-2 6-3 being down 1-3 in the second set

garbin played with much agressivity and especially with her HEART.Martinez Sanchez wasnt that impressive.She chocked a bit in fact.
Oh alize, find your HEART BACK!do whatever you want but find it!

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2009, 03:32 PM   #94
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

this is the third and last tournament on clay alize is playing: BAD GASTEIN, Austria.

so here we are. The Draw is out. Kinda good draw when you know that there are some very good claycourters playing there. Alize avoids the like of schiavone,peer,suarez,gronfeld who are all in the other part of the draw. Bammer is on her half draw.

Alize will face Mariana Duque Marino from Colombia(RK 118)in first round.

Here's the draw for those who want even if we all learnt that we have to take match after match with alize for months now. http://www.matchmaker.at/gastein/Hopefully she'll be playing enough for us to maintain the hope and positive vibes.

Allez Alize, may this tournament gives you the rythme your searching for.

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Jul 19th, 2009, 03:47 PM   #95
country flag améliemomo

another good and positive news, alize is playing doubles this week once again and is pairing with Ana-lena Groenefeld

good luck to them!

Old Jul 19th, 2009, 05:47 PM   #96
country flag MsPaula

MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
another good and positive news, alize is playing doubles this week once again and is pairing with Ana-lena Groenefeld

good luck to them!
Allez Alize! Win some matches and get your rhythm and rhyme back! Off topic, is she still dating that Austrian Diver?
MsPaula is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2009, 06:34 PM   #97
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Alizé!
Old Jul 19th, 2009, 07:11 PM   #98
country flag améliemomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPaula View Post

Off topic, is she still dating that Austrian Diver?
Well dont know, there's no news about that part of her private life these days so dont know

Old Jul 19th, 2009, 10:55 PM   #99
country flag Aaric

Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future

Well Alize lost but against MJMS, wich is not so bad
GL this week baby
Aaric is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2009, 11:38 PM   #100
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

I picked her to go all the way this week in FITD!
Old Jul 20th, 2009, 12:02 AM   #101
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaidisova28 View Post

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2009, 10:42 AM   #102
country flag améliemomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaidisova28 View Post
we have to be believe, alize believe in you please!

Old Jul 20th, 2009, 11:41 AM   #103
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

un jour ça va changer!
Old Jul 20th, 2009, 03:48 PM   #104
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizé Molik View Post
un jour ça va changer!
Oui, nous devons continuer ŕ espérer, nous devons croire. Alize, we believe!
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2009, 05:09 PM   #105
country flag améliemomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Oui, nous devons continuer à espérer, nous devons croire. Alize, we believe!
bien dit mon ami

OOP for tuesday,Centre Court,start 10:00:

2.Alize Cornet vs Marianna Duque Marino

Last edited by améliemomo : Jul 20th, 2009 at 06:12 PM.