PAW (Pick-A-Winner) BUDAPEST 2009 - Welcome to my home!!! Congrats No Mercy!!! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 6th, 2009, 12:38 PM   #31
country flag vamos israel

vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold
Re: PAW (Pick-A-Winner) BUDAPEST 2009 - Welcome to my home!!! Scoring Points for R1 u

PAW1: K.Sprem OVER Bondarenko (15)
vamos israel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 6th, 2009, 09:44 PM   #32
country flag Jose.
CL*2NE1

Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PAW (Pick-A-Winner) BUDAPEST 2009 - Welcome to my home!!! Scoring Points for R1 u

PAw4: Bacsiszky over Errani
PAW5: Martic over Safarova

Jankovic | Goerges | Petkovic | Safarova | Hsieh | Tsurenko
Azarenka | Barthel | Voegele | Morita | Beck | Muguruza
Koehler | Mladenovic | Garcia | Martic | Robson | Cepelova
Babos | Ormaechea | Jaksic | Gasparyan | Eraydin | Soylu
Allgurin | Kontaveit | Zacarias | Pigossi | Haddad Maia | Abduraimova
Konjuh | Bencic | Komardina | Haas | Jorovic | Galfi | Stollar
Jose. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 10:09 PM   #33
country flag fencer

fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future

paw06 Fichman over Garbin
paw07 Bacsinszky over Errani

TT: S<50(8/5), D<50 | PAW<50| SUICIDE<50

I know You know that im not telling the truth
I know you know they just don't have any proof
Embrace the deception, learn how to bend your worst inhibitions
They will Psych you out in the end
fencer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 12:49 AM   #34
country flag Marco-Nicole

Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of

PAW3: Koryttseva over Lapushchenkova
Marco-Nicole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 01:55 AM   #35
country flag sd3300123

sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold

PAW04 L.Jurikova over K.Bondarenko
PAW05 Bacsinszky over Errani
PAW06 Chaknashvili over Mayr
PAW07 Fichman over Garbin
sd3300123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 03:04 AM   #36
country flag Dementieva_Dude
Always a bridesmaid...and that's okay

Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute

PAW 3: lapushenkova def. KORYTTSEVA
PAW 4: Fichman def. Garbin
PAW 5: Arn def. Olaru

Thanks
Dementieva_Dude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 04:09 AM   #37
country flag shuai.P

shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all

PAW02 Bacsinszky over Errani
shuai.P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 05:12 AM   #38
country flag vamos israel

vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold

PAW2: Petkovic OVER Schnyder (18)
PAW3: Jurikova OVER Bondarenko (24)
PAW4: Zakopalova OVER Bammer (18)
PAW5: Chaknashvili OVER Mayr (17)
PAW6: Arn OVER Olaru (18)
vamos israel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 06:07 AM   #39
country flag HotSpot

HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of

paw 5 : Chaknasvilli over Mayr
HotSpot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 06:12 AM   #40
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

PAW #4: Chaknashvili over Mayr
PAW #5: Begu over Peer
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 06:47 AM   #41
country flag d_s

d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of

PAW01 Chaknashvili over Mayr
PAW02 Fichman over Garbin
PAW03 Arn over Olaru
PAW04 Voskoboeva over Cornet
d_s is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 07:51 AM   #42
country flag jrm

jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute

PAW06: ZAKOPALOVA over BAMMER
Current crushes: Johannes STRATE Tom BATEMAN Éric BRUNEAU
Simply the best: Ole Einar BJŘRNDALEN and JANNE AHONEN
jrm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 08:27 AM   #43
country flag smokovec

smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute

PAW01: K. Zakopalova def S. Bammer
PAW02: T. Bacsinszky def S. Errani
PAW03: S. Fichman def T. Garbin
PAW04: G. Arn def R. I. Olaru
PAW05: G. Voskoboeva def A. Cornet

Hampton * Radwanska

Cibulkova * Diyas * Hsieh * Muguruza * Paszek * Puig * Vesnina * Zheng
smokovec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 09:01 AM   #44
country flag Louis Cyphre

Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute

PAW03: Zakopalova over Bammer
PAW04: Bacsinszky over Errani
PAW05: Chaknashvili over Mayr
PAW06: Arn over Olaru

Българският форум за тенис
Louis Cyphre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 09:22 AM   #45
country flag LUXXXAS
Team WTAworld

LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute

PAW4: ARN OVER OLARU
paw5: petkovic over schnyder
paw6: zakopalova over bammer
paw7: marosi over szavay
paw8: martic over safarova
LUXXXAS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote